Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introduce Yourself to the Community , Who you are, What you do, How you found us?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tjkeat74
    replied
    Hi all,

My name is June Keat and I'm from Malaysia. Glad to find a community of Releasers...

Leave a comment:

• DelilahCertifiedSMCoach
    replied
    Hi emdzey!

Welcome to the community!

If you are not able to find someone locally to release with perhaps you could find a way to release with someone via SKYPE.

Good luck in finding a releasing partner,

Delilah

Leave a comment:

• emdzey
    replied
    Hello all! I am new in this method. I have been finding someone here in the philippines who have been using the sedona method, i have been reading the blogs, and i can find none. I hope someone answers me who is from the philippines using the method.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by Geraldine View Post
    I am living in the south of France.
    I heard of the Sedona Method some years ago, but I began to practice some weeks ago - after a message from "Learning Strategies".

I also practice Ho'oponopono - each day - and I too have other "tools"

I am really very happy to be here
    Welcome Geraldine,

So nice to ahve you join us!

Delilah

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by imlikeabird View Post
    Hi all,
    I lost my husband 9 months ago and have struggled to place myself in this world. I read and studied and prayed and meditated and then one day it hit me when I read the word "attachment" on the website Purpose Fairy. That was what was keeping me back. I was trying so hard to hold on to the things around me. I just sat down one day and decided to let go. It was that easy, and I have never felt free like I do now. I finally get it. Everyday I sit down for a few minutes, open my hands and let go of anything that I think that I am trying to hold on to. It has changed my life totally. There are a few issues that I still had to recognize in myself and face, but thanks to Hugh and his staff I am starting to see that also. He spoke the words "separateness" and "witness". Until I stop seeing myself as separate from all that is around me I will still have some struggles. There is "witness" to the fact that is doesn't matter in the big picture that there might be a little belly fat in my middle. What happened this morning does not matter to the whole. The NOW moment is what has the power. When I sit and release myself from what I have defined as "me" the whole perspective changes. All things come together and I am a part of that movement. I am not separate any more. I feel it daily now, knowing that the entire universe is on the move and since I am not separate, I am moving with it. What a release of freedom this has been. I wish this blessing on all. Love always - deb
    Hi Deb! What a lovely share!

Delilah

Leave a comment:

• Kate
    replied
    Free Coaching
    Please make sure you inform everyone that you are not a Sedona Certified coach. I suggest that rather than referring to it as coaching offer, releasing partner call.

I'm sorry but I have to ask you to do this, I know you feel well qualified and I don't doubt you are however there is a process in place for ensuring that people who come to the Sedona Method are working with duly qualified coaches. If I allow you to offer coaching I cannot deny the less qualified people from doing the same.

BTW where in Australia are you? Am in Sydney myself.

Kind Regards,
    Alex

Hi this is Kate......."I" received this in the private email box....yet it may be worthwhile posting this so every one can see it......there is nothing to hide here.......Hale was asked to comment in the very beginning......

Leave a comment:

• Geraldine
    replied
    Thank you !

Originally posted by solaris View Post
    Deb> That is pretty cool and thank you for sharing! Also welcome to the Sedona Forum. The NOW is indeed powerful. Whenever I start having any negative thoughts or feelings, which is getting rarer and rarer, I think to myself, "Attention! Here and NOW! Attention! Here and NOW!" Then, as you stated, you realign and realize there are no problems. You are NOT separate from this moment and IT has ALL the power! So way to go and keep up the good "work".

Geraldine> Welcome to the Sedona Forum. You got it! You just keep up practicing and applying Sedona. I personally like to mix in Eckhart Tolle too as I find both very powerful. At any rate good deal. Also don't get discourage when you "fall back". It usually takes cycles of "good" then "bad" although those are egoic mind labels. However most, including myself, go up and down but each up is higher than the last up and even each down is higher than the last down. The ego/pain body (as Tolle puts it) will try to trick you again and again, but just know that is normal.
    Thank you Solaris for your message ! And Thank you to Jeremy for the tips, it is very kind of you !

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Deb> That is pretty cool and thank you for sharing! Also welcome to the Sedona Forum. The NOW is indeed powerful. Whenever I start having any negative thoughts or feelings, which is getting rarer and rarer, I think to myself, "Attention! Here and NOW! Attention! Here and NOW!" Then, as you stated, you realign and realize there are no problems. You are NOT separate from this moment and IT has ALL the power! So way to go and keep up the good "work".

Geraldine> Welcome to the Sedona Forum. You got it! You just keep up practicing and applying Sedona. I personally like to mix in Eckhart Tolle too as I find both very powerful. At any rate good deal. Also don't get discourage when you "fall back". It usually takes cycles of "good" then "bad" although those are egoic mind labels. However most, including myself, go up and down but each up is higher than the last up and even each down is higher than the last down. The ego/pain body (as Tolle puts it) will try to trick you again and again, but just know that is normal.

Leave a comment:

• Geraldine
    replied
    Hello !

I am living in the south of France.
    I heard of the Sedona Method some years ago, but I began to practice some weeks ago - after a message from "Learning Strategies".

I also practice Ho'oponopono - each day - and I too have other "tools"

I am really very happy to be here

Leave a comment:

• imlikeabird
    replied
    Life is Freedom and Love

Hi all,
    I lost my husband 9 months ago and have struggled to place myself in this world. I read and studied and prayed and meditated and then one day it hit me when I read the word "attachment" on the website Purpose Fairy. That was what was keeping me back. I was trying so hard to hold on to the things around me. I just sat down one day and decided to let go. It was that easy, and I have never felt free like I do now. I finally get it. Everyday I sit down for a few minutes, open my hands and let go of anything that I think that I am trying to hold on to. It has changed my life totally. There are a few issues that I still had to recognize in myself and face, but thanks to Hugh and his staff I am starting to see that also. He spoke the words "separateness" and "witness". Until I stop seeing myself as separate from all that is around me I will still have some struggles. There is "witness" to the fact that is doesn't matter in the big picture that there might be a little belly fat in my middle. What happened this morning does not matter to the whole. The NOW moment is what has the power. When I sit and release myself from what I have defined as "me" the whole perspective changes. All things come together and I am a part of that movement. I am not separate any more. I feel it daily now, knowing that the entire universe is on the move and since I am not separate, I am moving with it. What a release of freedom this has been. I wish this blessing on all. Love always - deb

Leave a comment:

• Kate
    replied
    Hi Delilah
    Thanks for the comments and best wishes, they are appreciated .
    Yes, organised and formal training can bring other 'things' to the process. Hence, the Certified Practitioner Coach training with Grow Training Institute San Diego USA Sept 2011.
    The Sedona Method Certificates for Coach trainings state "one on one", even though theres been past experince of 13 years teaching groups/classes Health and PhysEd. at High school and Primary level....releasing is a tad beyond the intellectual teaching.....so "one on one" it is for now :-)
    Thanks for all the past comments and guidance that have come through "Delilah" on this community too, must have allowed that freedom to shine ....as one presence :-)
    Kate

Leave a comment:

• Vesna
    replied
    Originally posted by Tim McCavitt View Post
    Hello Vesna,

Welcome to this community...and welcome to The Sedona Method. You'll find lots of support here, as well as opportunites to connect with like-minded folks from all around the world who have the commonality of letting go with The Sedona Method as part of their lives. It's great that you have discovered releasing, and it sounds like you're finding out how the more you use this wonderful tool, the easier you are with yourself and your 'world'!

Regarding your specific question: Please be advised that The Sedona Method does not treat, diagnose, cure or advise about medical conditions. It is always recommended to seek professional medical advice regarding any medical condition. However, the medical profession agrees these days that there is a psychological and emotional component to medical conditions...and that is what The Sedona Method can address, easily and naturally. By letting go of the thoughts and feelings one holds regarding a physical condition, the natural healing process of the body is supported and allowed to function efficiently.

So, re. blood pressure, how about beginning with a very simple holistic release (holistic releasing is based on the premise that everything we experience (whether real or imagined) appears in polarities (or pairs of opposites...like good/bad, in/out, hot/cold, high/low, resistance/acceptance etc.)...and we usually hold one of these close to us and hold the other away (as an attachment/aversion). By allowing both sides of the polarities, that is by welcoming or seeing both sides at the same time, they actually neutralize and dissolve...

Ok. Do you have your releasing hat on? Good! Remember, releasing is not serious...and it can be very fun...(it's the holding on that is not so fun...).
    Could you allow yourself to want to figure it out as much as you do? Could you allow yourself to be open to intuitive knowing and clarity as to what appropriate action to take?

Could you allow yourself to want to control your blood pressure as much as you do? Could you allow your blood pressure to be healthy and normal for your body type.

Let us know how you are doing with this...and happy releasing!

Regards,
    Tim
    Hello Tim,
    Thank you very much for your welcome and suggestion for holistic releasing.
    I will use it and let you know.
    The greatest gain from releasing is realization that I can allow myself to feel anything because I don't need to keep it...
    You are right! Releasing can be fun.
    About medical advise, I'm very well aware what you meant.

Regards,
    Vesna
    Last edited by Vesna; 08-01-2012, 05:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tim McCavitt
    replied
    Hello Vesna,

Welcome to this community...and welcome to The Sedona Method. You'll find lots of support here, as well as opportunites to connect with like-minded folks from all around the world who have the commonality of letting go with The Sedona Method as part of their lives. It's great that you have discovered releasing, and it sounds like you're finding out how the more you use this wonderful tool, the easier you are with yourself and your 'world'!

Regarding your specific question: Please be advised that The Sedona Method does not treat, diagnose, cure or advise about medical conditions. It is always recommended to seek professional medical advice regarding any medical condition. However, the medical profession agrees these days that there is a psychological and emotional component to medical conditions...and that is what The Sedona Method can address, easily and naturally. By letting go of the thoughts and feelings one holds regarding a physical condition, the natural healing process of the body is supported and allowed to function efficiently.

So, re. blood pressure, how about beginning with a very simple holistic release (holistic releasing is based on the premise that everything we experience (whether real or imagined) appears in polarities (or pairs of opposites...like good/bad, in/out, hot/cold, high/low, resistance/acceptance etc.)...and we usually hold one of these close to us and hold the other away (as an attachment/aversion). By allowing both sides of the polarities, that is by welcoming or seeing both sides at the same time, they actually neutralize and dissolve...

Ok. Do you have your releasing hat on? Good! Remember, releasing is not serious...and it can be very fun...(it's the holding on that is not so fun...).
    Could you allow yourself to want to figure it out as much as you do? Could you allow yourself to be open to intuitive knowing and clarity as to what appropriate action to take?

Could you allow yourself to want to control your blood pressure as much as you do? Could you allow your blood pressure to be healthy and normal for your body type.

Let us know how you are doing with this...and happy releasing!

Regards,
    Tim

Leave a comment:

• Vesna
    replied
    Hi everyone

My name is Vesna. I'm from Europe, Slovenia-the sunny side of the alps
    Insted of vacation I isolated myself and go through a very intense CD course. WOW what an experience
    Right now I have one problem left I can't quite understand. I fell good, very content and at peace with myself and with the ''world''. I developed extremly low blood pressure (around 80/50 not sure you use the same unit) . My body feels good but kind of lazy. Because of that I can't fully engage myself the way I like. Maybe I'm to peaceful and relaxed...
    Could you help me out with any kind of input how to higher my blood pressure. Thank you.

I'm very happy and grateful to be part of this community.
    Last edited by Vesna; 08-01-2012, 11:21 AM. Reason: didn't wrotte all I wanted

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by Kate View Post
    Thanks for all comments.....with reference to Delilah's comments....perhaps it is best clarified by Hale before proceeding then

It is very fortunate that there has been that opportunity to have learned (and unlearned) from Hale and the Instructors for the 10 month course (3 years ago??)...may it have made a profound difference through out the world and continue to do so......

and yes...investing in "the self" after 6 live retreats since 2006/2008 back and forth from Australia it is quite a committment...to be paid forward as one awareness..... .....I guess, just not here then
    Dear Kate,

You misunderstand me. I did write quite clearly that I think it's great that you are offering to facilitate people's process for free...in fact even if you decided to charge money for your support, I think that's great too. There is an implicit confusion about what coach level I and coach level II mean in the way of training that is most unfortunate. This is not your problem and it certainly isn't your fault. My own husband still gets confused by these things. I think that most people are and would be confused by the disclarity regarding these labels.

I am certain that any releasing support you offer would benefit any recipient! I am also certain that your far travelled attendance to retreats and all of your releasing and the rest of your life experience contributes so much to what you have to offer folks. And your decision and commitment to be a releasing support to others is truly wonderful. But like in any field, organised and formal training brings other things to the process. It would be unfair to have someone think they are working with a certified coach if they are not.

I am not trying to discourage you from your offering. I just think it is important that folks know what is being offered.

Best wishes in all your endeavors,
    Delilah

Leave a comment:

Working...
X