Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introduce Yourself to the Community , Who you are, What you do, How you found us?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zannierose
    replied
    hi Claire, I am in UK too. There are no seminars this year. Annrika and Tim sometimes run courses in London but there's nothing coming up. Hale sometimes visits Holland.

Leave a comment:

• DelilahCertifiedSMCoach
    replied
    Welcome to TSM Community Claire!

Leave a comment:

• cmrule
    replied
    Hi I'm Claire

Stumbled upon the sedona method a couple of months ago now, have had some gains around releasing, particularly around role expectation, not being good enough.
    I live in the UK, just wondering of there are any upcoming seminars our way?

Leave a comment:

• Stratpckr
    replied
    Thank you Delilah.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Hi Kevin!

Welcome to TSM community!

So nice to have you join us.

Feel free to ask any question.

Best,
    Delilah

Leave a comment:

• Stratpckr
    replied
    Thanks Daremo!

Leave a comment:

• Daremo
    replied
    Hello Kevin and welcome to the forums,
    You can start a post by going into a Sub-category that you like or seems most appropriate e.g Letting Go Questions And Answers

and click create new topic on the top left side

Leave a comment:

• Stratpckr
    replied
    Hello,I am Kevin. I am new to the Forum.
    Have been reading some posts and comments on here for awhile and decided to register.
    I have a few questions on releasing and not sure where to ask them or how to start a post.
    Anyway I am glad to be able to be apart of the discussions, thanks

Leave a comment:

replied
    Hi GregoryH!

Welcome!

What wonderful gains you have made in just two weeks with just reading the book! Fantastic!

Best,
    Delilah
    [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• zannierose
    replied
    welcome to the community Gregory..excellent gains so far...

Leave a comment:

• GregoryH
    replied
    Hello Community!

I'm Greg, a global citizen living in Singapore. I'm in a late career transition, a gentle reframe of the word 'crisis'. I'm trying to find my purpose and make a living after some big losses (job and house). Balancing my emotions is key to moving forward. I read the book two weeks ago and have been releasing like crazy ever since. I didn't think this would be possible just by reading and responding in a notebook by myself, but it's already making a difference. Besides feeling more relaxed in the body, I've shifted some beliefs and have become more compassionate towards people, most notably my 26 yo son.

If this is possible after only two weeks, I cannot imagine how much progress I'll make as I keep releasing.

Thanks to Lester, Hale, and the person who first told me about this method!

Leave a comment:

replied
    Hi Cece1021!

Welcome to The Sedona Method community!

Yes, zannirose's suggestion that you check with your library about The Sedona Method book. And yes, Susan is correct that the book contains all the information about The Sedona Method. Lot's of folks have learned how to "release" AKA "let go" through reading the book. You might also check on Amazon for a used copy of the book. they sometimes have copies that aare about $4.00 and shipping costs about $4.00 so even though that requires spending some money, perhaps you can swing that. Susan and Tim and Annrika and others including myself offer free support calls. You can register for any and even ALL of them. There are also lots of "releasing" and "Sedona Method" videos on YouTube that are completely free and will also help you to get a good sense and feel for what releasing is all about.

Keep letting go into flow,
    Delilah
    [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• Coach Susan
    replied
    Originally posted by Cece1021 View Post
    Hello. I just read in the book Jack Canfield's Key to Living the Law of Attraction that this method might be of help to me for releasing entrenched negativity. However I don't have personal income to purchase anything and my husband actually lost his job today. How can I learn this method in an economical fashion? Much thanks in advance.
    Dear Cece1021 -

Congratulations on your interest in the Sedona Method. It is an enormous help.

zannierose' suggestion is very good. The Sedona Method book contains the full method, it's not a 'teaser' to get you to come to a course or buy anything. I also suggest that you take advantage of the free support calls offered by Tim and Annrika and also myself. Those will give you an experience of the method 'live' and also give you an opportunity to ask questions and get live help.

You can sign up for my calls on my website: yoursedonacoach.com. Once you sign up you'll also have access to a library of my past support calls.

Let us know how you are getting on with it!

Susan

Leave a comment:

• zannierose
    replied
    hi there....are you able to request a copy of The Sedona Method through your library? or you can get a Kindle edition for $8

Leave a comment:

• Cece1021
    replied
    Hello. I just read in the book Jack Canfield's Key to Living the Law of Attraction that this method might be of help to me for releasing entrenched negativity. However I don't have personal income to purchase anything and my husband actually lost his job today. How can I learn this method in an economical fashion? Much thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X