Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to everyone and a bit about myself

Hi all!

Just wanted to take a moment to introduce my self and some of my goals over the upcoming months.
    My name is Mark and I basically stumbled onto TSM doing some online research regarding meditation and letting go of emotional issues. I've just ordered the entire course and am anxious to get it in my hands!!!! lol

Long story short, over the past 5 years i've been diagnosed with Celiac Disease and have had to make some major (for the better) changes in my diet, but have also struggled with depression, alcohol dependency, weight issues, self esteem issues, etc.

In the last 2 years, I've managed to lose 100 pounds and get my health on the right track. I still need to lose another 50 or 60 pounds, but i'm getting there. I've also recently quit drinking which is difficult at times, but needs to be done! I'm just really hoping that TSM will let me be truly happy with myself and my life and allow me to really achieve my personal potential which I honestly feel should be quite a bit!!!!

Anyhow, thanks for reading,and I'm looking forward to being a part of the community and making lots of progress.

All the best,

Mark.

Welcome to the community.

Alex

Comment

Working...
    X