Hello everyone grateful to be here :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone grateful to be here :)

Hi everyone, my name is Tevin and I have been releasing for about 4 years on and off and I just got started with the 5th way this month,I have to say its really amazing that I can let go of limitation on the spot by recognzing who i am beyond all apparent trouble of limitation.I love that theres a website with people just like me who are bettering there lifes using the sedona method and I love that i can stay in contact with people who can better help me use the sedona method and excel my life in a more positive direction.To anyone who wants to be my friend you can add me Id really appreciate the love.

Hi there Tevin and big welcome !!
    Not sure how to add as friend here, so just say already are that !!
    Big welcome hug and beyond ....happy opening the freedom that already is through releasing ! ha ha

Comment

Welcome aboard and feel free to ask questions and share your experiences. I would like to say that "positive" is the other side of the negative coin. They are part of the dualistic egoic mind pattern. For example what most call happiness is just one end of the same line as sadness. The "seed" if you will for sadness is in happiness and the seed for happiness in sadness.

Your true Self has no opposite. It is pure love and acceptance without ANY judgments, just like the Sun light doesn't pick and choose what it shines on.

Comment

.....and it may also be discovered or not discovered.....
        that there is an exquisite 'awareness' of that concept of "love".......
        which that concept of "love" is beyond any concept of "acceptance"........

and 'awareness' too is a 'concept' as is "self".....all of which are just pointing to what is yet to be discovered by Tevin.......
        what the human being is , is before words.......

and words are usually very helpful to point the mind beyond the mind (all concepts too !!!)
        "freedom with, and beyond mind".......

Comment

Originally posted by BeingLove8922 View Post
          Hi everyone, my name is Tevin and I have been releasing for about 4 years on and off and I just got started with the 5th way this month,I have to say its really amazing that I can let go of limitation on the spot by recognzing who i am beyond all apparent trouble of limitation.I love that theres a website with people just like me who are bettering there lifes using the sedona method and I love that i can stay in contact with people who can better help me use the sedona method and excel my life in a more positive direction.To anyone who wants to be my friend you can add me Id really appreciate the love.
          Hi Tevin!

So nice to have you join us.

Yes, the 5th way is pretty amazing!!!

Keep us posted on how things are unfolding,
          Delilah
          www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
          X