Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Like to introduce myself to the community after experiment with the Method...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like to introduce myself to the community after experiment with the Method...

Hi,

My name is John. I am from New Jersey. I have had severe emotional problems as long as I remember. I just recently got off of Disability for these problems after using the Method for about six months. I am still learning. Sometimes I get down, I feel stuck but realize how far I have come all ready. It amazes me that I was often afraid to talk on the telephone up into my early adulthood and now am giving speeches at my job.

I still believe things can get better. For me progress has been gradual but well rewarding. Since the illness I have been diagnosed with deals with emotional extremes, being able to let go of emotions is amazing and has been very helpful. Also the idea that you don't have to be afraid of emotions is helpful.

Well, I am sure I will have questions... Actually I was on the forum looking for advice but thought that I never posted or introduced myself. Glad for all the help you have given me and look forward to continued growth.

John

hi John- good to see you here, and great to hear about your gains from using TSM

zannie rose

Comment

Thank you Zannie Rose. Nice to meet you.

Comment

Originally posted by jkarnish View Post
        Hi,

My name is John. I am from New Jersey. I have had severe emotional problems as long as I remember. I just recently got off of Disability for these problems after using the Method for about six months. I am still learning. Sometimes I get down, I feel stuck but realize how far I have come all ready. It amazes me that I was often afraid to talk on the telephone up into my early adulthood and now am giving speeches at my job.

I still believe things can get better. For me progress has been gradual but well rewarding. Since the illness I have been diagnosed with deals with emotional extremes, being able to let go of emotions is amazing and has been very helpful. Also the idea that you don't have to be afraid of emotions is helpful.

Well, I am sure I will have questions... Actually I was on the forum looking for advice but thought that I never posted or introduced myself. Glad for all the help you have given me and look forward to continued growth.

John
        Hi jkarnish!

Welcome to the Sedona Method Community and thanks for that wonderful share!

Delilah
        www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
        X