X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kvyas9
    replied
    Hi,
    I am one of the SM releaser from Bangalore, connected with SM from last 2/3 yrs. You can ping me if you need releasing buddy.

Leave a comment:

• kvyas9
    replied
    Hi,
    I am one of the SM releaser from Bangalore, connected with SM from last 2/3 yrs. You can ping me if you need releasing buddy.

Leave a comment:

• Annrika James
    replied
    Hello Guitarboy,
    Welcome to the Community and I hope you can take advantage of the ReleasingFest referenced above.

Re your question about a Sedona Method Instructor or Coach in India, there are only a few authorized, Licensed SM Instructors in the US and Canada, some of whom teach in other countries.

Most Certified SM Coaches live in the US, there are a few in Canada & Europe, one in Japan, but none in India.

My husband Tim and I offer private coaching worldwide via Skype.

All the best,
    Annrika
    www.SedonaReleasingWorldwide.com
    Last edited by Annrika James; 09-11-2013, 11:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sedona Training -- Alex
    replied
    Be sure to check out the ReleasingFest online. Starts today. See Hale post http://community.sedona.com/letting-...ember-9th.html

Alex

Leave a comment:

• DelilahCertifiedSMCoach
    replied
    Hi Guitarboy,

I don't think there is a coach in India but not for any particular reason. There are coaches all over the world.

Best,
    Delilah

Leave a comment:

• Guitarboy
    started a topic Sedona Method India

Sedona Method India

Hi all

I am from India. I am new to this Sedona method thing. Just wanted to know If there are any Sedona Method instructors in India or is it restricted to USA mainly.
Working...
X