• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sid
    replied
    Originally posted by DelilahCertifiedSMCoach View Post
    Hi Sid!

Just notice the thoughts...they are really just coming up to be released. Realizing that they are spontaneous can help you to see that there is no one choosing thoughts and that they are not a reflection of anything so much as just a product of the mind. The mind is a thought producing machine. So what? Just let them come up and let them go as best you can..

Lester says that the best thing we can do for the world is to go free ourselves.

Just keep releasing and your innate knowingness will guide you as to what to do or not to do.
    Just keep releasing and many of the so called "I can'ts" will just fall away.

Best,
    Delilah
    Thanks Delilah
    thanks a lot for your kind words
    I am going thru a roller-coaster ride as of now
    [and have been for as long as I can remember !!]

the galling thing is that there seems to be a timeline that has accosted me for
    accomplishing a certain "spontaneity and flow" that I seek
    I feel that the Universe is goading me to 'get it' as soon as possible
    lest I shall lose the plot. Otherwise, I will have wasted this lifetime.

But ofcourse if I cant get it now, I can get it later
    BUT
    It can only come NOW, 'cause it is the only time that exists.

As you said, it is best to just keep releasing
    and leave the rest to the Lord, the Innate Knowingness

thanks Delilah
    all the best to you
    Sid

Leave a comment:

• DelilahCertifiedSMCoach
    replied
    Hi Sid!

Just notice the thoughts...they are really just coming up to be released. Realizing that they are spontaneous can help you to see that there is no one choosing thoughts and that they are not a reflection of anything so much as just a product of the mind. The mind is a thought producing machine. So what? Just let them come up and let them go as best you can..

Lester says that the best thing we can do for the world is to go free ourselves.

Just keep releasing and your innate knowingness will guide you as to what to do or not to do.
    Just keep releasing and many of the so called "I can'ts" will just fall away.

Best,
    Delilah

Leave a comment:

• Sid
    replied
    Hi Delilah [beautiful name !!]
    thanks for coming around
    and for your beautiful suggestion
    And you are spot on
    I do think negative thoughts about others and myself
    It happens spontaneously
    And I find myself cursing myself for it.

Everyone on this planet is a Divine being
    But knowing that intellectually does not help
    How do you show that to them
    'Cause I find most people are daunted by me
    by my erudition and do not find me approachable
    At the same time I do not like to approach people
    because of complete lack of social skills
    But that is a BIG DRAG
    I am missing out on coordinating with beautiful people
    There are people who want me to come out of my skin and be/do it with them
    Ofcourse I cannot be sure what exactly they are looking for from me
    But definitely this is a Big Conundrum for me at the present moment.

what is further haunting me is that if the Lord has posed this Conundrum for me
    where I feel I need to jump out of my skin and come out of my Comfort Zone
    and maybe, I am not sure, banter with people around me, make them smile,
    show them that I love them, be Altruistic, be the guy everyone likes to hover around,
    the alpha male, if you will; I even think it will happen once I release enough
    and become hootless.
    but the present crushed feeling inside of me for being a bore, a nerd, uncaring and withdrawn
    bears heavy
    more so because I really want to connect with some people [also because I think it could be my route to happiness/success/spiritual growth]
    but shy away from and they shy away from me.

Regarding this I have another BIG Question
    If the Lord has posed this Conundrum for me
    and wants me to come out of my Comfort Zone
    Do You Think I need to DO SOMETHING
    OR
    Is it that the Answer will pop out of the Universe
    At the Right Time and I ought to be content to aim for Hootlessness alone ?
    notwithstanding How Long This Might Take [and I am so Impatient for the answer, OMG]

Moreover, I have found that there are people around me
    who are not intellectually oriented
    but are spiritually at a higher plane
    because they can connect amongst themselves
    bring good cheer to others
    and coordinate and connect
    I Cant
    I even had a mini Panic Attack in the last few days
    and am still recovering.

Thanks Delilah again for coming around
    I will work on your suggestion for
    Releasing on Disapproval
    and
    Alex suggestion of
    Releasing on Selfishness
    thanks
    I hope to come around and be able to help other people
    and make a difference to everyone around me
    The Lord has always fulfilled my desires
    and am sure
    I will come out of this Panic Attack
    [I am able to function normally and am pulling along although some people are giving me strange looks at office]
    I'll be back )
    thanks again Delilah
    Last edited by Sid; 09-15-2013, 10:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Sid
    replied
    Hi Alex
    I really thank you for suggesting the method that you did
    It cleared for me the basic premise that Sedona advocates
    i.e.
    If you do not want X to happen
    Welcome X
    Let Go of X
    Welcome the opposite of X
    Notice any Aversion you have to that too
    And then Let it Go too
    Great
    Thanks a lot

But life is not so easy to handle. And ofcourse I am trying to figure it out, Ha Ha
    So I'll let go of it.

Leave a comment:

• DelilahCertifiedSMCoach
    replied
    Hi Sid!

Welcome to TSM community!

Great to hear that you are finding TSM helpful!

I agree with Alex and the things she wrote in her post. I would add that it might be very helpful to notice any disapproval that you have for others. Could welcome that up fully? Could you open and let all of that disapproval come up? and now could you let it go? Would you if you could? When?

People can sense disapproval. They can feel it even when it is unspoken. Lester used to say that he loves people and lets them have things his way. This is funny way to say that love is the most effective interpersonal transaction to have with anyone.

He also said, "Talk about me, talk about you. It's the same thing." So check and see if you can access any disapproval that you have for yourself. If you can, see if you can allow that to come full as well. Welcome it as best you can. And then see if you can let that go too.

Best,
    Delilah

Leave a comment:

• Sedona Training -- Alex
    replied
    First of all, welcome to the forum.

You wrote

But, I have found out, I am a very selfish guy. I do not connect well with people. Most people run away when I try to tell them about these things, because maybe I am not sympathetic to their level of ignorance, bla bla bla...I really do not know. And need to set things right. I have a very very grey area here which I need to set right. Please help me.
    You know you can release ideas as well?

The idea that you're selfish - welcome it, and perhaps do some holistic releasing. Can I allow myself to be as selfish as I am, / Can I allow myself (whatever opposite you think you should be) as I am?

As for people running away when you try to help them, let it go, it's not your job to help them if they don't want your help. When they are ready they will show up. In fact when you're ready they will show up.

And getting things right, against what yardstick are you measuring? What is a social success? What if you don't have to be one in order to experience the exhilarating being you can be?

Alex

Leave a comment:

• Sedona Training -- Alex
    replied
    First of all, welcome to the forum.

You wrote

But, I have found out, I am a very selfish guy. I do not connect well with people. Most people run away when I try to tell them about these things, because maybe I am not sympathetic to their level of ignorance, bla bla bla...I really do not know. And need to set things right. I have a very very grey area here which I need to set right. Please help me.
    You know you can release ideas as well?

The idea that you're selfish - welcome it, and perhaps do some holistic releasing. Can I allow myself to be as selfish as I am, / Can I allow myself (whatever opposite you think you should be) as I am?

As for people running away when you try to help them, let it go, it's not your job to help them if they don't want your help. When they are ready they will show up. In fact when you're ready they will show up.

And getting things right, against what yardstick are you measuring? What is a social success? What if you don't have to be one in order to experience the exhilarating being you can be?

Alex

Leave a comment:

• Sid
    started a topic Hi, This is Sid here

Hi, This is Sid here

Hi everyone, I am Sid from India. Been using Sedona Method for a couple of weeks now and feel that I have finally arrived at something I have been looking for all my life. I have tried almost everything, in order to get to the Truth and have a fair inkling of it, I dare say. But the trouble has always been that, when you talk about philosophy, it is all theory, no doubt true, regarding the Real nature of Nature, this planet etc. But it leaves out Psychology and you are left to fend for yourself. And psychology is what you are coping with, I mean what you are coping with the world with. And when the Psychologists speak [NLP is the pinnacle of psychology I felt], they leave out Philosophy: again you are left to yourself to concatenate with scant success, atleast in my case. Then, I chanced upon Creative Visualization by Shakti Gawain and Secret and Magic by Rhonda Byrne and this Law of Attraction was popping out from everywhere, whichever blog or site I seemed to be chancing upon since then and came to believe that there must be something solid in this. But to the intellectually inclined, it is important to figure out [taboo words, on this site, I now know] how this Law actually works and why people dont cotton on to it or why there is so much suffering in this planet in the face of such a simplistic [excuse me] system.

And then came Hale Dwoskin, and I truly want to express my heartfelt gratitude to Hale to be still around on the same planet in the same time-frame as me. I am blessed, I feel. This is a system which heals, which teaches you to deal with your psycho-stuff which everyone [exceept NLP perhaps, but it is not this simple] else complicates, and it brings you close to the IS, the ultimate Reality, the Goal of philosophies, to be One with the underlying Perfection. This is unbelievable. And I am truly blessed.

I have been a nerd all my life, not in any professional sense, but as of my proclivities to read, read and read ad-infinitum to get to the bottom of this Reality. And now I can even aim to be a social success ?? what Hale, dont you think I can ?? I require a little help here, on this forum. I want to do my thing with the help of this community. And tell my story in a little more detail i.e. what are the changes I am aiming for etc. And maybe, it is a deep wish, to also make a difference to others, in this community and to the world at large since as most of you would probably agree, this planet is not on the right path, it is and most people on it or atleast most of the people who are in a position to make a difference are stubbornly pursuing a mistaken identity. I would want to perpetuate the course-correction that Hale has set forth to do.

Working...
X