Hello...I'm new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello...I'm new

I'm new to releasing and feel overwhelmed. There are so many things I want to let go of. Where do I start? How do I begin and how do you know you've let it all go? I would love your thoughts here.

thanks

Originally posted by redhead78 View Post
    I'm new to releasing and feel overwhelmed. There are so many things I want to let go of. Where do I start? How do I begin and how do you know you've let it all go? I would love your thoughts here.

thanks
    Hi redhead78!

Welcome to TSM community!

Pick one or two of your "favorite" things to let go and start from there. It can be helpful to know that when we release on one thing we are releasing on everything so the other things on your list are also getting the benefit of your releasing.

You know that you have released "it all" when you are completely hootless about the issue. When you are completely at peace about an issue or about accomplishing or not accomplishing a goal.

Best,
    Delilah
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Originally posted by redhead78 View Post

thanks
      Hi redhead78!

Welcome to TSM community!

Pick one or two of your "favorite" things to let go and start from there. It can be helpful to know that when we release on one thing we are releasing on everything so the other things on your list are also getting the benefit of your releasing.

You know that you have released "it all" when you are completely hootless about the issue. When you are completely at peace about an issue or about accomplishing or not accomplishing a goal.

Best,
      Delilah
      www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

start anywhere. and pull them all out. it is wonderful to do that.

Comment

Thank you both for the guidance.

Comment

Hello everyone. I am also a new member on this forum and this is my first post. I am sure that all people will welcome me on this forum.

Comment

Working...
            X