Hello Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone

I was reading a book about weight loss and cannot tell you what the book said other than a brief mention of the Sedona Method. I quickly checked into the program and was thrilled to find that the two areas I am struggling with (weight and finances) would be addressed. I purchased the program and have gone through it two times already and am 3/4 way through my third. I value what Hale suggests and believe that I will achieve everything I am hoping for and more eventually through consistently using his suggestions. I am having problems with certain aspects and am wondering if I'm doing it wrong or if what I am experiencing is normal:

1) I am a very ADD person and during some of the releases my mind wanders. I hope my subconscious mind is picking it up, but would like my conscious to as well.
    2) Since starting the program I have actually gained weight, have had another financial setback and have been more emotional than I usually am...I'm not worrying about it as I continue to "let it go" I trust that if I am diligent these issues will go away, but I am wondering if that is normal as I reprogram my head and heart to view things differently.

Thanks so much for your thoughts and I look forward to getting to know you all as we work through these processes together.

Originally posted by Dana View Post
    I was reading a book about weight loss and cannot tell you what the book said other than a brief mention of the Sedona Method. I quickly checked into the program and was thrilled to find that the two areas I am struggling with (weight and finances) would be addressed. I purchased the program and have gone through it two times already and am 3/4 way through my third. I value what Hale suggests and believe that I will achieve everything I am hoping for and more eventually through consistently using his suggestions. I am having problems with certain aspects and am wondering if I'm doing it wrong or if what I am experiencing is normal:

1) I am a very ADD person and during some of the releases my mind wanders. I hope my subconscious mind is picking it up, but would like my conscious to as well.
    2) Since starting the program I have actually gained weight, have had another financial setback and have been more emotional than I usually am...I'm not worrying about it as I continue to "let it go" I trust that if I am diligent these issues will go away, but I am wondering if that is normal as I reprogram my head and heart to view things differently.

Thanks so much for your thoughts and I look forward to getting to know you all as we work through these processes together.
    Hi Dana!

Welcome to TSM community.

First, I'd like to say that Alex's comment is useful in and of itself but there is no need for warning to be careful. TSM has no downside. Releasing has no down side. If you find yourself wanting anything, including for releasing to work or garner particular results all you have to do is let that go! It's not helpful or necessary to become worried or vigilant in one's releasing process.

Everyone's mind wanders. EVERYONE'S. When you notice it has wondered then just refocus on what is going on right now and continue from that point.

There is always ebb and flow in life whether we are releasing or not. Keep releasing because this increases accomplishing our goals. You say that you have been feeling more emotional. This is because the emotions are coming up to be released. This is a good thing. Eventually you will notice that you are more imperturbable if you keep letting go. Try to be honest with what has changed since you have been releasing. Also, check, have your eating habits changed now that there are stronger emotions, are your work habits different because of the emotions coming up? Keep releasing and you will find you are less likely to eat foods and amounts of foods in order to feed emotional hunger than stomach hunger. It's not that you'll never have piece of pie every again but you will enjoy the pie and will less likely overeat. And you will likely find that foods that are perhaps healthier are more appealing. When we release we discover that feelings of disapproval dissolve and self-love and body-love emerge and we are comfortable and eager to honor the body and it's physical needs more optimally. Because you enjoy or more accurately are experiencing the joy that you are, you will have much more fun taking actions steps related to your weight and financial goals. You will find that taking action steps to accomplish your financial goals become easier and more pleasurable and more effective. So keep letting go into flow and let us know how things are unfolding.

Best,
    Delilah
    Last edited by DelilahCertifiedSMCoach; 12-06-2013, 11:15 AM.
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Be careful that in your zeal to let go and experience changes you don't start holding onto other things like wanting this to work, wanting to get it right - do it right.

Being more emotional, and then not worrying about it and trusting it will go away if I'm diligent is code for; I WANT to fix this. And I want ... usually means you're holding onto what's missing, or lacking. In other words you're holding onto I want to fix this. And as long as you are holding on to that you're not in a place you can fix it.

When you let go it's a non issue. It's in the past and I'm open for improvement. The important part of the process is get to the place of courageousness, acceptance or peace before you stop releasing. That's why it's best to stick with the recordings and when Hale says if you want to do some more... It means if you don't feel you've got to that place yet consider doing some more.

Then when you get at least to the place of courageousness or acceptance you have the two resources, courageousness to take advantage of opportunity or perhaps even to create opportunity, and acceptance, you'll be in a place where you can accept more money. Have a look at the list and think how one reacts to opportunity when they are in one of the other emotions.

Alex

Comment

Working...
      X