Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi y'all

Hi y'all

I have been studying the law of attraction for almost 2 years now with various degrees of success. I bought the Sedona Method & Letting Go Course approx 8 months ago but have only gotten round to using it over the last month. WOW! What else can I say. So much suffering for me during my lifetime (especially) over the last 6 years. Doing this course I am gradually releasing resistance and letting go and I feel so much better because of it.

Happy to be part of the community.

Josh

hi Josh- good to see you in the community- looking forward to reading more gains
    zannie rose

Comment

Originally posted by jholmes77 View Post
      Hi y'all

I have been studying the law of attraction for almost 2 years now with various degrees of success. I bought the Sedona Method & Letting Go Course approx 8 months ago but have only gotten round to using it over the last month. WOW! What else can I say. So much suffering for me during my lifetime (especially) over the last 6 years. Doing this course I am gradually releasing resistance and letting go and I feel so much better because of it.

Josh
      Hi Josh!

Welcome to TSM community and thanks for sharing some of your experience with TSM.

Best,
      Delilah
      www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Originally posted by jholmes77 View Post
        Hi y'all

Josh
        Hi Josh!

Welcome to TSM community and thanks for sharing some of your experience with TSM.

Best,
        Delilah
        www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Hi Zannie

Thanks for your welcome. Much appreciated.

Josh

Comment

Working...
          X