Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy all...

Hi all,

And great to be a part of this communciate.

I have an old copy of the Sedona Method that I got about 8 yers ago from NightinGale Conent, and yes, only just getting round to giving it 110%

Hope this is still up-to-date.

Jeff

Originally posted by JeffreyL View Post
    Hi all,

I have an old copy of the Sedona Method that I got about 8 yers ago from NightinGale Conent, and yes, only just getting round to giving it 110%

Jeff
    Hi Jeff!

I agree with Alex. The previous basic program contains all the basics and that never changes. Hale ahs brought a lot of new ways to approach releasing since he put together the basic recordings but the basics are still recommended for use.

Best,
    Delilah

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by JeffreyL View Post
    Hi all,

Jeff
    Hi Jeff!

I agree with Alex. The previous basic program contains all the basics and that never changes. Hale ahs brought a lot of new ways to approach releasing since he put together the basic recordings but the basics are still recommended for use.

Best,
    Delilah
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Howdy,

Thanks for feedback, most appreciated.

Regards
      Keff

- - - Updated - - -

Howdy,

Thanks for feedback, most appreciated.

Regards
      Keff

Comment

Wow, my post are weird. It's looking like you're responding to my post before I posted them. And I though it was already tomorrow in Australia?

Comment

The basics never date.

Alex

Comment

Working...
          X