Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Everyone! Sedona Method Community Member 2,430,211 ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Everyone! Sedona Method Community Member 2,430,211 ;)

Hi all,

I don't know if I got my member number right or not but it would be interesting to know how many members are a part of this online community

My name is Michael. I just turned 40 in February. I love nature and the outdoors and I'm looking forward to becoming more physically active again. I stopped working as a landscaper and handyman after a back injury and have been between jobs for quite a while. Also came to believe I was Bipolar for a couple years and took medication for some of that time before waking up to my truth: I just have a few bad habits that can bring about "manic" experiences. I've been off all medication for 3 months and doing great! Won't be going down that silly road again I like swimming, hiking, sunbathing, hot-tubbing, hot baths, releasing, relaxing, trail running, dancing and singing. Still a closet singer and dancer… for now. Every once in a while I will go out dancing and have a blast! I am learning to love myself more (that which I am as well as that which I am not) and looking forward to some inner shifts happening that will unite me with a life path/career that makes my heart sing.

I discovered the Sedona Method in 2007 after having limited success applying the guidance from the movie "THe Secret". I had a lot of initial success with the method when I first started practicing but then began to become quickly frustrated when I didn't seem to be getting all the goodie's Hale promised. So began a habit of releasing to get high and then getting frustrated when I didn't stay high and putting the method down for a while… until things got so bad I would almost be forced back to the method.

I have recently renewed my commitment to releasing to become as free as I can be in this life and have enlisted the support of a few certified sedona method coaches/instructors. This has been a huge breath of fresh air in my releasing sails and I'm so happy I did that for myself. I am currently looking to make a few friends and releasing partners in the Sedona Method Community to keep it all flowing in good directions.

To all of our releasing successes to come! Here Here!!

Thank you Lester, Hale, Annrika, Tim, David, Stephen, Sonja and all the other Sedona Method Adepts who are Loving and guiding the rest of us as best they can!

Thank you for everyone (future Releasing Master's) that's a part of this community. I look forward to releasing with you... in person or in spirit!

Lastly thank you for the administrators of this forum and everyone else involved with THe Sedona Method all across the planet
    Last edited by Michael00; 03-13-2014, 01:55 PM.

Originally posted by Michael00 View Post
    Hi all,

I don't know if I got my member number right or not but it would be interesting to know how many members are a part of this online community

My name is Michael. I just turned 40 in February. I love nature and the outdoors and I'm looking forward to becoming more physically active again. I stopped working as a landscaper and handyman after a back injury and have been between jobs for quite a while. Also came to believe I was Bipolar for a couple years and took medication for some of that time before waking up to my truth: I just have a few bad habits that can bring about "manic" experiences. I've been off all medication for 3 months and doing great! Won't be going down that silly road again I like swimming, hiking, sunbathing, hot-tubbing, hot baths, releasing, relaxing, trail running, dancing and singing. Still a closet singer and dancer… for now. Every once in a while I will go out dancing and have a blast! I am learning to love myself more (that which I am as well as that which I am not) and looking forward to some inner shifts happening that will unite me with a life path/career that makes my heart sing.

I discovered the Sedona Method in 2007 after having limited success applying the guidance from the movie "THe Secret". I had a lot of initial success with the method when I first started practicing but then began to become quickly frustrated when I didn't seem to be getting all the goodie's Hale promised. So began a habit of releasing to get high and then getting frustrated when I didn't stay high and putting the method down for a while… until things got so bad I would almost be forced back to the method.

I have recently renewed my commitment to releasing to become as free as I can be in this life and have enlisted the support of a few certified sedona method coaches/instructors. This has been a huge breath of fresh air in my releasing sails and I'm so happy I did that for myself. I am currently looking to make a few friends and releasing partners in the Sedona Method Community to keep it all flowing in good directions.

Thank you Lester, Hale, Annrika, Tim, David, Stephen, Sonja and all the other Sedona Method Adepts who are Loving and guiding the rest of us as best they can!

Thank you for everyone (future Releasing Master's) that's a part of this community. I look forward to releasing with you... in person or in spirit!

Lastly thank you for the administrators of this forum and everyone else involved with THe Sedona Method all across the planet
    Hi Michael!

Welcome to the TSM community!

Delilah

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Michael00 View Post
    Hi all,

Hi Michael!

Welcome to the TSM community!

Delilah
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Hi there Michael.

I'm new as well here so I thought it only civilized to drop by and say hello The forums are very quite because everyone is watching MTV and stuff but its better to have a small group of good company then a big group of.. shall we say crazy? .. yes, crazy company.

Thanks for sharing your story and don't sweat it too much about the releasing to get high. Releasing the entire way to enlightenment is incredibly difficult for the majority of people otherwise everyone here would be enlightened already. We are undoing millions of years of evolutionary protective physiological processes and on top of that there are also karmic factors which hold people back so don't be thinking everyone else is just floating through because regardless of what some may say, they are not, and knowing that can really help one to continue pushing forward in the face of difficult issues. Namaste

Comment

I'm new here too! Nice to meet you.

Comment

Working...
        X