Hello everyone :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone :)

Hi there, I'm Theresa from Essex, UK. I've been releasing daily for the past few months after dusting off my copy of TSM last year. I've had a few private sessions with a coach which really helped and seen some great benefits - peace of mind and weight loss being the main two. I'm really here to learn from others and also to keep having the courage to let go of the main things that I want to change, my finances and career. I think change is slow in these areas for two reasons - still lots of wanting attached to them but also baggage slowing me down from making any actual physical progress. So I'm looking forward to hearing other people's stories and experiences and joining the community! X

Originally posted by TheresaB View Post
    Hi there, I'm Theresa from Essex, UK. I've been releasing daily for the past few months after dusting off my copy of TSM last year. I've had a few private sessions with a coach which really helped and seen some great benefits - peace of mind and weight loss being the main two. I'm really here to learn from others and also to keep having the courage to let go of the main things that I want to change, my finances and career. I think change is slow in these areas for two reasons - still lots of wanting attached to them but also baggage slowing me down from making any actual physical progress. So I'm looking forward to hearing other people's stories and experiences and joining the community! X
    Hi Theresa!

Welcome to TSM community!

Delilah

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TheresaB View Post
    Hi Theresa!

Welcome to TSM community!

Delilah
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
    X