Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to this!! Need help and a coach!! Are you them!?!?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to this!! Need help and a coach!! Are you them!?!?!

Heloo everyone. My name is Wayne. I am new to this releasing stuff. Im sure alot of people her can relate,at least i hope so. I have this empty hard feeling in my heart. Im physically fine. Its my emotions i know it is and i need help digging and releasing all of these emotions stemming from a childhood. A lot of digging. Ive tried many times and have gotten scared or uncontroling shakes and pacing. I have anxiety. Panic attacks. And am looking for comfort, that of outside of me and it just doesnt last as we all may already know this. So ive come to realize its my inside thats not happy. All my life ive felt rejected by family parents friends co workers and even myself. I do not believe ive ever accepted myself and who i am. Sometimes i don't know who i am. I just help others seeking approval but we know that feeling doesnt last so long either right? So i am asking for someone who is a master at helping someone dig deep and get all these fears,anxiety,depression,rejection and the list goes on...out of me so i can be free who i was planned to be in spirit. Anyone please help. I want to go through this and live happily everyday! Thank you!

Hi Wayne!

Welcome to the community!

Yes, of course many people can relate to what you have shared here.

You can work on this on your own by allowing these feelings to come up, opening up to them inside and eventually they will release.

When you focus on the sensation/experience on your heart see if you can notice what "want" that this "empty hard feeling" arise from? Can you welcome that want? Can you allow yourself to want it as much as you do? And now see if you could let go of wanting that?

Working with a coach might be helpful for you...

Best,
    Delilah
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Thank you! Soooo much! I have emailed a coach who lives in my vicinity!! Her name is sherry!! I hope she gets back to me soon!!
      She is located in Northfield nj!! If you can personally reach out to her for me i already greatly appreciate that!! Thank you! Again and am going to be more free than i am and can imagine!!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you! Soooo much! I have emailed a coach who lives in my vicinity!! Her name is sherry!! I hope she gets back to me soon!!
      She is located in Northfield nj!! If you can personally reach out to her for me i already greatly appreciate that!! Thank you! Again and am going to be more free than i am and can imagine!!

Comment

Working...
      X