Just joined

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just joined

Hi, I am Nettie and I joined this Community yesterday. I have been exploring various practices and healing methods and this has lead me to the Sedona Method. I am currently doing the course and I am also studying life coaching. I think the Sedona Method is something that I would definitely like to incorporate in my life coaching practice. I have started to apply releasing and I am already noticing positive effects.

I look forward to sharing with this community and I am excited that I have been accepted. I have joined UK Releasers as well since I am resident in the beautiful city of Oxford. However, I am keen to meet people from different parts of the world and would love to hear how the Sedona Method is helping you.

I feel that joining this community is very positive and I really look forward to communicating with as many of you as possible and letting you know how this method is going to benefit me.

Originally posted by Nettie View Post
    Hi, I am Nettie and I joined this Community yesterday. I have been exploring various practices and healing methods and this has lead me to the Sedona Method. I am currently doing the course and I am also studying life coaching. I think the Sedona Method is something that I would definitely like to incorporate in my life coaching practice. I have started to apply releasing and I am already noticing positive effects.

I look forward to sharing with this community and I am excited that I have been accepted. I have joined UK Releasers as well since I am resident in the beautiful city of Oxford. However, I am keen to meet people from different parts of the world and would love to hear how the Sedona Method is helping you.

I feel that joining this community is very positive and I really look forward to communicating with as many of you as possible and letting you know how this method is going to benefit me.
    Hi Nettie!

Welcome to the community. Thanks for sharing a bit about how you were guided to TSM and how you have been finding it useful. Joining other in releasing is a truly wonderful way to go deeper and higher and develop more facility releasing more quickly.

Looking forward to hearing about how your process is unfolding,
    Delilah
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Thank you very much for that wonderful welcome!

Comment

Hey Nettie!

I'm a new user too! Looking forward to making new friends here and just enjoying my time

Comment

Hello Earth! I have accepted your friend request. I look forward to sharing how you are getting on with the Method.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Earth! I have accepted your friend request. I look forward to sharing how you are getting on with the Method.

Comment

Working...
          X