Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 days of practicing the Sedona Method

Dear Community,

I like to briefly introduce myself and share my experience with the Sedona Method 12 days after i started using it.

My name is Olav i am German but living and working in China.
    I was emotionally in a big mess 10 weeks ago. I had to go three times in an ambulance to the emergency room in the hospital. Chinese local hospitals are not fun especially on public holidays.
    I was in great fear and trouble. The first time i could, as i thought, stomach the event. I was so wrong. It is a long story and i don't want to tell the details. in short it was a bad experience.
    I was in very bad shape emotionally, because all hospital checks turned out to be good. Nothing wrong with the body. i meet a psycologist. She said that i have to relax. That did not work.
    I had to change something i could no ton on like this. By accident or what i think was divine intervention, i am Christian, i heard in a convinient store a chinese song.
    The refrain was in English the guy was repeatedly singing let it go, let it go, let it go.
    I was like how do i let go??? Tell me God!

12 days ago i found the Sedona Method. I downloaded the book first and started reading. Next morning i felt that something has changed and i liked it.
    I found that reading was not enoeugh for me and i bought the super course. Since then i am listening every day to the CD's and practice the technics.

Two days ago in the morning i was taking a shower and suddenly i started laughing and giggling without any obvious reason. I just could not stop laughing anymore. The laughing went on for about 20 minutes.
    Together with the really good belly laugh came a feeling of happiness, that i did not experience for many Years. It was so amazing and really hard to describe.
    Laughing happines more laughing more happiness. What a beautiful day.

Needless to say that i now want this happy feeling back. I have to realise and do release on this want.

I am embracing live much more now everything feels lighter. Work is easier. Roadblocks are somehow disappearing. I am more relaxed dealing with difficult people.
    Yeah one thing. I am trying to convince my boss, since the end of last year, that our team needs a very expensive machine. Guess what, on tuesday, out of the blue, the same day i had the "shower laughing" i got the permission to order this machine.

Have a great time everyone!
    Olav

Hi Olav!

First, welcome to the community!

What a wonderful share! Thanks so much for taking the time to tell us about your process. It is inspiring and will help so many other people to read about what you are experiencing.

And congratulations on the new machine!

Best,
    Delilah
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Originally posted by DelilahCertifiedSMCoach View Post
      Hi Olav!

First, welcome to the community!

What a wonderful share! Thanks so much for taking the time to tell us about your process. It is inspiring and will help so many other people to read about what you are experiencing.

And congratulations on the new machine!

Best,
      Delilah
      Dear Delilah,
      Nice to find your reply in my morning here in China.
      Me too, i hope that others find my experience useful. When i drive to work i listen to the CD's. One comment from Hale stuck out: "If you implement releasing in your daily live, it will more and more become natural"
      That is true according to my experience. Once you kick-start the process of releasing, it is like an avalanche started by a snow flake. I guess i have a snowball size avalanche now. Try to resist an avalanche!
      Here in China people have a real disgusting habit. They spit everywhere they go. Every time i heard and saw that, i was feeling anger because it was so disgusting. Now i just welcome what i see and hear.
      I still don't like that disgusting spitting but the anger is reduced or sometimes does not even show. Well i am work in progress in every area of my life.
      Its just amazing what we can find out about ourselves and others. According to my experience we not only learn a lot about us, we also see what people are stuck with and are able to help them.

Have a great day and tons of releases.
      Olav

Comment

hi Olav- great story - so glad you found the Sedona Method- or it found you after heartfelt asking. The Sedona Method came into my life after a period of asking too.
        I had been involved in shamanism and did an ongoing course in it. One of the things emphasised was 'letting go of personal history' but there did not seem to be a way to do that. We even took a couple of days for everyone in the group to talk about their personal history, which made no sense to me- so I kept wondering and kept asking.
        One morning not long after ,the postman delivered a parcel. I had not ordered anything so wondered what it was. It was the complete set of the sedona Method - on tape- so some years ago!
        A company had found my address from somewhere and sent the material to me to sample, inviting me to pay for it if I liked it or to return it. At the time it seemed too expensive for me so I listened , took notes, and returned it. Seeds were planted though, and I noticed the book in the library so worked with that and went on to go much deeper with the work, and last year did the online retreat on Happiness.
        Enjoy your on going exploration of this amazing material
        zannierose

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

Originally posted by zannierose View Post
          hi Olav- great story - so glad you found the Sedona Method- or it found you after heartfelt asking. The Sedona Method came into my life after a period of asking too.
          I had been involved in shamanism and did an ongoing course in it. One of the things emphasised was 'letting go of personal history' but there did not seem to be a way to do that. We even took a couple of days for everyone in the group to talk about their personal history, which made no sense to me- so I kept wondering and kept asking.
          One morning not long after ,the postman delivered a parcel. I had not ordered anything so wondered what it was. It was the complete set of the sedona Method - on tape- so some years ago!
          A company had found my address from somewhere and sent the material to me to sample, inviting me to pay for it if I liked it or to return it. At the time it seemed too expensive for me so I listened , took notes, and returned it. Seeds were planted though, and I noticed the book in the library so worked with that and went on to go much deeper with the work, and last year did the online retreat on Happiness.
          Enjoy your on going exploration of this amazing material
          zannierose

- - - Updated - - -
          Dear Zannierose,
          Thank you for your kind words and sharing your experience. I think asking is important along with the readiness for a change. No questions = no answers.
          Anyway i think i don't want to figure that "why and why now and not earlier" out. I just enjoy the ride.

Have a great day,
          Olav

Comment

Hi Olav!

You wrote: "it is like an avalanche started by a snow flake"... so lovely and so powerful!

I too appreciate how everything can be inserted into the releasing processes. It changes everything in life into an opportunity to be happy and free.

Thanks so much for your generosity in sharing your process with us,
            Delilah
            www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Hi zannierose!

I love what you write here. I found the same thing to be true. I was studying with a teacher for a long time and we talk about letting things go and then of course the idea of letting it go became part of the popular vernacular but no one actually talked about how to let go. I became hyper-vigilant and every time that I had a negative thought I was aware of I'd say "delete that thought!". It's makes me laugh now. I was just resisting the thoughts.

The fact that you received the complete recordings unbidden is amazing! And then you found the book in the library! Fantastic!

Hugs,
              Delilah
              www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

in 12 days, damn! i don't have those gains in 4 years of releasing! xD

Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by JonJonJon View Post
                  in 12 days, damn! i don't have those gains in 4 years of releasing! xD

Congratulations!
                  Dear JooJonJon,

If i tell you now that i don't stress that i didn't even look at the workbooks or setting any goals. Although the day i downloaded the cd's it was on a weekend i listened to 14 of them in one day. Not really knowing what i am doing.
                  It was just like an addiction i could not stop listening. in-between i cooked, cleaned, played some games on my iPad. Well i am not a coach although i have a young chinese engineering team of 20 people and i coach them a lot. One of my jobs of
                  a team leader. But for the Sedona method i am a beginner and not a professional.
                  Just an advice. Maybe others have better advice. Perhaps you could let go of expecting results. Or what i am doing for 3 days now i try to welcome everything. Everywhere i go i look at the people in the street. One of my favourites, chinese traffic is chaotic! I was used to get upset about their driving behaviour every time i drove. Now i welcome the traffic, it works. I welcome my shower, my toilet, I welcome my work, this morning i welcomed my car and so forth. I say hello to my toothbrush. (I had a big laugh thinking of that btw.) I look at the world and welcome it.

Ok two more things come to mind; i have the accelerator and letting go paraliminal.

Have a great day.
                  Olav

Comment

JonJonJon whats your releasing like? Do you release everyday until you get to CAP?

I don't understand it really when people say I've been releasing for X years and it hasn't given me much gains. Sounds like not much is being released at all.

- - - Updated - - -

JonJonJon whats your releasing like? Do you release everyday until you get to CAP?

I don't understand it really when people say I've been releasing for X years and it hasn't given me much gains. Sounds like not much is being released at all.

Comment

Originally posted by mangos View Post

- - - Updated - - -

im releasing every day, multiple times. i dont even track where i am according to agflapcap, im just releasing for 10-20min on whatever is bothering me or whatever i want in the moment.
                      so i dont really focus on goals particularly. i just check to see what is bothering me or what i want in the moment (often same/similar things).

what gains you had? any big financial ones?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by mangos View Post

- - - Updated - - -

im releasing every day, multiple times. i dont even track where i am according to agflapcap, im just releasing for 10-20min on whatever is bothering me or whatever i want in the moment.

Comment

Hi JonJOnJon!

I know this might not make you happy to hear this but at the beginning most of us have to release more than 20 minutes daily to dissolve much of the debris we have accumulated over a lifetime. Releasing 10-20 minutes a day is more like a maintenance of everyday "stuff". Most folks who really want to go free will release for hours for days and over months in order to really be freed from a life time of debris collection. And they often really dig down deep to see what needs releasing.

A little releasing brings a little result. A lot of releasing brings a lot of results.

Best,
                        Delilah
                        www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Originally posted by JonJonJon View Post
                          so i dont really focus on goals particularly. i just check to see what is bothering me or what i want in the moment (often same/similar things).

- - - Updated - - -

Dear JonJonJon,

Interesting; i just caught myself wanting to figure out why you have less success releasing.
                          Do you too want to figure that out? Could you let go of wanting to figure that out? Would you let go? When?
                          Could you dig deeper and see where is it coming from? Wanting control, separation, wantness....

Regards,
                          Olav

Comment

Hi Folks!

One of the things the mind does is compare and contrast things for specific purposes. This tendency is useful in some situations. If we compare ourselves to others and use that info to put ourselves down then it is not useful. If we use that info to inspire us then it is very useful. When someone appears to able to do something that it seems we are not, the only use for that info is to show us what is possible for ourselves. Everyone's journey is unique. The place of origin is always unique and the roads we travel are unique too. Can you allow That Which Contains Everything You Will Ever Need to guide you and support you in the ways that are perfect to you?

Best,
                            Delilah
                            www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

its aight delilah, im not any happier or sadder to hear that. i mean 20 minutes in the morning, and before sleeping in bed. but im also releasing during the day on the bus, at home, in action etc. At least im giving it a shot multiple times a day. I also know I can do better.

"""in 12 days, damn! i don't have those gains in 4 years of releasing! xD Congratulations!"""

I wasnt 100% serious when I made that comment

PEACE!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

its aight delilah, im not any happier or sadder to hear that. i mean 20 minutes in the morning, and before sleeping in bed. but im also releasing during the day on the bus, at home, in action etc. At least im giving it a shot multiple times a day. I also know I can do better.

"""in 12 days, damn! i don't have those gains in 4 years of releasing! xD Congratulations!"""

I wasnt 100% serious when I made that comment

PEACE!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X