Releasing on fear of losing pension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Releasing on fear of losing pension

Have mentioned this before but going deeper to release would appreciate Any suggestions I am owed a very large sum of money My whole pension/retirement income and fear from current circumstances I may not get it back. Almost permanent fear as I am 76 and don’t have other resources so looking at releasing. Blaming myself , ,blaming the guy who owes me , resentment , but not sure how to phrase releasing on the fact that my fear Of losing this for some years and fear of noT having enough money or being able to make it , security and control caused this to manifest. Ie I wanted this to happen? No I was frightened of lack/loss I worked hard for last 15 years and was successful but now taken from me. So art from blame and resentment what do I release on making this happen. Would appreciate any suggestions

Hi Angelab!

What want comes up around this, approval, control, security or oneness? Whatever want comes up, welcome it. Allow yourself to want it as much as you do. And then check again, which want comes up when you think of all of this. Whatever want comes up, welcome it. Again, allow yourself to want it as much as you do. Welcoming is the second most fundamental way to let go so welcoming wanting any of the wants will release effortlessly if you allow yourself to want them.

Lester Levenson came up with these wants because they are universal. Everyone wants them. Suppressing them doesn't really release them. Welcoming them does.

Warmly,
    Delilah
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

thank you want is security above all

Comment

if welcoming is the second most important wjat is the first and I dont quite understand what y ou mean by other wants

Comment

Hi Delilah
          thank you
          hat sentences to use - only started sedona last thursday so not familiar or understand anced techniques

1)
          is it for eg could I allow myself to want security as much as I do - could I allow myself to welcome my need for security as much as I can - couold I allow myself to let go of this feeling, would I when ? I dont see how this can bring up other wants ?

2) re your suggetion for resistenace - Iwhats something I am re sisting - I am resisting my daily exercise - so welcome etc but after could I let go of resisting that - welcome again? and keep repeating and thgen work through other resistance I am aware of ?

3 re zannierose suggestions - how should that go Could I resist my need for security as much as I do could I accept the need for security as best I can for now - then could I welcome it - then could i noitce where it is absent - what then - how do I finish the session and repeat

Comment

Hi Angelab!

Just dropping it is the first fundamental way to let go. Welcoming is the second.

Yes, find a quiet place to sit where you aren't distracted and ask yourself the questions zannierose recommended and the ones you have written above.

"Could I allow myself to want security as much as I do?" Notice the reaction you have to question and answer it honestly. And see what that feels like.

The questions are evocative and our job is to notice how we feel when we ask them and then how we feel after we answer them.

Best,
            Delilah
            www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

ok great - you dont do messenger or whats app to talk rataher than skype as I never u7sed to get good recpetion with skype and telephone is expensive = but hyappy to try it if that is whet works for you
              as well as the book I bought the home study course but easier to just dip into the book as I have nto worked out how to deal with the digital course

Comment

Dear Delilah I was looking back at this as I had an atrocious night and went through the 4 step formula more then 20 times with no result at all. I don’t yet understand how to use what zannierose suggested the main want is security here and perhaps control to try to be safe. Haha. so I allow myself to need security as much as I do and welcome it. What then allow to let go etc. This is different to the basic. What book chapter would explain I need to resolve ASAP as have to give small birthday party for my niece

Comment

Hi Angelab!

I don't recall what zannierose suggested.

I know this is going to sound really counter-intuitive but one way to let go is to let go of wanting to feel better. So the question would be, "Could I let go of wanting to feel better just for now?"

When people are tangled up in wanting security I suggest that they simply welcome wanting security. Take your time with it. Go into a room with no distraction and just allow the wanting security to be here. Try saying, " I now allow myself to want security." And open fully inside to wanting security so that it can release organically. Don't fight wanting it. Just step into wanting security and allow the wanting, the longing for it to be here. This is welcoming it and remember that welcoming is the second most fundamental way to release. Let go of all the dogma that says wanting is bad or that wanting equals lack and just give yourself over to how much you want security. Do it for more that a few minutes. Notice where the longing is in the body and let it do what it's doing in the body. It will release effortlessly if you do this. If you are patient and give it and yourself time it will release effortlessly.

Warmly,
                  Delilah
                  www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Many thanks can’t really get my head round letting go of letting go. Also if you remove any desire or want for anything then surely there is no need ,Energy or stimulus to keep going No interest in doing or acheiving anything how can you have want without any stress

Comment

Do you have to remove your resistance to something to let go of it for example I seem to be holding on to being a very irritable bad tempered frustrated person
                      Is it resistance not to let go so is it the resistance to let go or the irritability you have to let go of or both ? Which first ?
                      how does one find all your own posts and answers for reference?

Comment

What about I allow myself to have security

Comment

Could I allow myself to be financially secure?

Comment

Hi Agnelab!

You are assuming that if you let go inside of wanting to let go that "you remove any desire or want for anything then surely there is no need ,Energy or stimulus to keep going No interest in doing or achieving anything". We are talking about a momentary internal intervention, a tiny process to support a let go so that we get back into flow. We are not talking about giving up or resigning oneself once and for all. The hallmark of releasing is letting go. Every question, every process is designed to support a release. This is true no matter what the question or the process. Every question, every process is designed to dissolve resistance to having, being, or doing what we want to have, be, or do. Every question and process is designed to experience the peace, love and limitless that we are. The logical mind may not fully understand the purpose of a question or a process in TSM but that's because it hasn't witnessed how the question or the process actually works. When we let go of trying to figure out how the process works and just see how it works through direct and actual experience. Lester Levenson says "take it for checking". He doesn't want us to take anything in releasing on faith. He wants us to check it out for ourselves to actually see if it truly works.

There is no right way to release. There is no wrong way to release. There are different ways to release because the mind gets bored with the same intervention over and over and over again. And combining the ways to release, layering them, creates even more ways to support a release. It is helpful to notice that when find we can't let go of something in any given moment there is another way to support a let go. So if we can just drop irritability we can see if welcoming the irritability will work. If we can't just drop wanting security we can explore if holding onto to wanting security can help.

I allow myself to have security is a great goal statement! So read how to work with goal statements and explore how that works for you right now. Remember, you've only just started with releasing. Continuing with the process will allow you to experience how it works. It might take a little time for you to get the hang of it. Be patient and bring some gentlelovingkindness to your process right now. You're on a learning curve. Let go of wanting to feel better right now so that you can see how the process works. Let go of wanting to release correctly or even effectively so that you can see how the process works. I repeat, "There is no right way to release. There is no wrong way to release." So just play around with the processes and experiment with them. Eventually things will click and you will see that you don't have to work so hard. All you have to do is answer the questions honestly and the results will come eventually.

Warmly,
                            Delilah
                            www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Wow thank you so much for taking such care. Doing my best to hang in there and find a way through yes I am impatient i have got a big meeting to update tomorrow am with the guy who owes me the money

Comment

Working...
                              X