Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

I seem to be completely stuck and the answer to welcoming or letting Go for anything - need for control, security, stuckness Gets a resounding and permanent no even changing it
      where do I go now ? I assume just keep plugging away till I get a yes?

Comment

Hi Agelab!

Your "no" is not permanent. That is just a thought that you are having. You have literally no idea when your answer will change to a "yes." Please re-read the part in the book that says a "no" is as good as a "yes" as many times as needed so that you can take in this fact. We can still have an excellent and fabulous release with the answer "no". Also, re-read what Hale says about what a release feels like so that you can become better able to notice when you are having a release.

Yes, keep going. Don't worry about what your answer is to the questions. Pay more attention to how your feel after your done releasing.

Warmly,
        Delilah
        www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

I still dont seem to be making much progress here - and still super stressed and immobilised by fear as the issue is refreshed all he time for eg last week I had to extend mortgages on 5 properties until next feb when I will be 77 as he has used the money elsewhere and I dont have the money needed to repay the portfolio loan of £134k you suggest welcomning eg mywant for security opening fully in he body etc as it will release effortlessly - hasnt done so - so far - no doubt I just have to keep going - will I ever be free - unbearable

Comment

is the goal to let go of ever feeling a want for anything ? how can you not want to feel better - surely there is nothing acheived without a desire to feel something in doing it where would o stimulus to do anyting come from - I find this very confusing

Comment

Hi Angelab!

When we can't let go welcoming helps. Just allow yourself to want security. Welcome wanting it. Don't worry about letting it go for now.

Wanting something isn't wrong or bad. Noticing how contracted we are to what we perceive we don't have is so painful. Being contracted, being in pain doesn't help. It keeps us from being open to solutions. So relaxing into the wanting, welcoming it, welcoming the sensations of the wanting in the body, turns the wanting into energy flow. That flow energizes us and opens us up to clearer vision about how to move and frees us up to move in more insightful ways.

Warmly,
              Delilah
              www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
              X