Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outstanding Goals

Hi everyone!
    I created this thread so that we can share some outstanding goals we have accomplished using the Sedona Method. Please post only goals that you consider outstanding at that point (not necessarily at this point in time(pretending for 1 sec that time exists )).... You know, sometimes it warms my heart to read of going against the odds, meeting a long lost friend... just feel really good inside

So here goes, my story:
    About 2 years ago, a really good friend of mine went to study abroad. Up until that point, we were really close. After she went, we sort of never talked. She had to accomodate, lots of studies, well a lot of things. So basicaly we never talked. 6 months went by, and we only spoke once. After a while, she came to visit, but we never met. Time passed, more exactly another year passed and still we had no consistent contact. A few "Hi" here and there, and that's about it. So at some point i thought "Well, that's it... we rarely speak so you can forget about this relationship". Well, I was in for a surprise. Around that time I found out about the Sedona Method. So I released this issue. No prob. A few days flew by and I get a message... FROM MY FRIEND. She appologised because we rarely spoke and told me that she was coming in 1 week and asked me if I wanted to meet with her. To say I was stunned would be a lie, I WAS SHOCKED! (in a positive way ). We met and had a fantastic time together talked a lot, laughed a lot and made our friendship stronger than ever before. After that she left again but we consistenly keep in touch. Even as I am writing this message, I just finished speaking with her. It's amazing what can happen if you're hootless.

Peace and love to all,
    Dinu

P.S. I encourage to share your stories, people might be going through similar issues and your story might act as an indicator or as a beacon. Have fun

Hey everyone!!!
    For the longest time I've always worked for someone. I never really felt I was able to make my own money because I never did. I tried several times but nothing ever happened. I tried home based businesses and also nightclub promoting and couldn't get it to work. Ive tried for over 9 years. So I was working construction one day when I got introduced to this work (Sedona Method). I began to really practice it in my everyday life with everything. As I drove and people cut me off, I'd release. At work when I felt feelings of not wanting to be there, I released. I began releasing on everything and as often as I could remember without beating myself up.

So as time went on I began to set a goal for myself. I wanted to create an abundance of being able to support myself working an a business I created, not working for anyone else. So I went back to Nightclub promoting which a friend had introduced to me in college. As I began to release on it I realized I was trapped because I didn't like the way the industry promoted. I felt like it was hard work with make fliers and all (lol). So I made a goal of being able to pack a club effortlessly without having to do what everyone else does. To make a long story short I have a club that I promote that packs itself, and I make more money now then I ever have. And this has been for the past year and a half. And I work one day a week. I just show up a people go to this club. As an experiment I picked up another club to promote that was empty and also on the same day as my other club. I made a goal to pack both clubs with ease. And just by my presence it packed itself. lol People ask me whats my secret HA HA I tell them about the Sedona Method. And now I feel confident about life. And I know when my emotions come up I don't resist them I just welcome them up, and everything seems to align itself miraculously!

You just have to practice. Its so powerful and quick. Its so simple don't make it complicated. WELCOME EVERYTHING!! I love you all!!!

Comment

Hi Devin,
      Thank you for sharing this info. It really is quiet helpful. Please keep us updated with your progress.
      Dinu

Comment

Helping someone to disolve belief that was keeping her stuck for years!

Hello everyone,

I would like to share on of my goals that I achieved. This goal is not about me. It is about helping other person to realize that she was going in wrong direction in her life, direction which cause her belief.

Today she heard about Sedona method (from me). She didnt even know that something so simple and so powerful exists. She was resisting a lot at the begining
        After only two sets of questions she begin to laugh, so much. I never had a chance to hear someone laughing so much ( only when I was listening to Hale sessions)

She was saying that that "problem that caused her belief" now from this point of view was redicilous to her. And she felt feeling of shame because she was polishing that feeling so long time
        (so we did release on that feeling too)

I told her about this community and she cant wait to become a member.

I found that this was huge success.

Thanks all again!

Do what you do when you are doing it, and don't do what you are not doing when you are not doing it!

Comment

Hi Minja,
          Thanks for sharing. Quiet an inspiring story.

By the way, one thing I noticed is that with me releasing, people are also doing. For example, the situation in my family was tense. As soon as I started releasing my parents started to get along better(we live in one house) and their relationship improved. Still, my mom even told me that she had a metaphoric dream where she released a problem that was torturing her for 6 moths, and the interesting thing is, she never heard about Sedona or any other release techniques. Your thought on this?
          Love and peace to all,
          Dinu

Comment

Outstanding gains

I am certain it was releasing which led me to seek a psychiatrist in the first place.

Through psychiatry & releasing I have in the space of LESS THAN ONE YEAR:

- Moved out of my house/Never have to see my mum again!
            - Bought a motorbike without knowledge how to drive (today I have crossed the 5,000 km milestone)
            - Bought a powerful notebook/laptop for which I'm in debt but it proved I ain't
            scared to take that risk! (& from which I'm delivering this post)

Yeah..this should feature in a thread "outstanding gains" rather than outstanding
            goals...

Horacio

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaDino View Post
              Hi Minja,
              Thanks for sharing. Quiet an inspiring story.

By the way, one thing I noticed is that with me releasing, people are also doing. For example, the situation in my family was tense. As soon as I started releasing my parents started to get along better(we live in one house) and their relationship improved. Still, my mom even told me that she had a metaphoric dream where she released a problem that was torturing her for 6 moths, and the interesting thing is, she never heard about Sedona or any other release techniques. Your thought on this?
              Love and peace to all,
              Dinu
              Dinu,
              You are discovering the power of Being who or what you are through letting go. Keep it up. Your releasing not only helps you but it helps everyone around you. Just like I say in the movie every release you ever do is for everyone.
              Love,
              Hale

Comment

Hi, Dinu,

Yes, that is the power of Beingness, the reality that we are not separate, there's no distance between us. So it is completely natural and no surprise that when we melt the hard places in our heart, that harmony is apparent everywhere. Thank you for sharing that beautiful experience.

Susan
                Susan Seifert
                Certified Sedona Method Coach
                http://www.yoursedonacoach.com
                Register for my Free Sedona Method Support calls

Comment

Originally posted by Horacio View Post
                  I am certain it was releasing which led me to seek a psychiatrist in the first place.

Through psychiatry & releasing I have in the space of LESS THAN ONE YEAR:

- Moved out of my house/Never have to see my mum again!
                  - Bought a motorbike without knowledge how to drive (today I have crossed the 5,000 km milestone)
                  - Bought a powerful notebook/laptop for which I'm in debt but it proved I ain't
                  scared to take that risk! (& from which I'm delivering this post)

Yeah..this should feature in a thread "outstanding gains" rather than outstanding
                  goals...

Horacio

I want to state that, while it looks like an anecdote when you put it so bluntly there's a story behind the gains I've had,
                  each and every one of them, naturally. I would like to share what happened when I had to learn how to ride a
                  motorcycle. It turns out I left my house last year and all of a sudden had to find a way to commute elsewhere without
                  suffering the insufferable public transportation system in my country.

So, begrudgingly yet excited about the prospect, I slashed all my savings into purchasing a standard semi-automatic
                  bike. I was reluctant because I held a deep belief about my inadequacy to drive on the streets alongside cars, I thought
                  I was too clumsy and wasn't "rough" enough to put up with such a risk. I could literally see myself in the recieving end
                  of some terrible accident, limbless or featuring a tragic death. So I began taking lessons and the fear began to
                  subside.....Now the real problem occured when I had to take my license..to obtain a license one has to prove himself
                  fit to drive ANY form of motorcycle. I dreaded that thought so bad. Thing is, those big bikes weigh somewhere
                  between 300-350 kilos, are designed for pros and have enormous horsepower ...

As soon as I reached the date of my examination I felt I was drowning while I was waiting for my turn. There were 6
                  or 7 girls probably going to root for their boyfriends if not to take the test themselves. That made it all the worse.. I
                  began to feel as though I was being mentally swallowed by pressure..I was so certain I was going to make a fool out
                  of myself and prove my inadequacy...what if the bike was so heavy I couldn't even hold my balance and show my
                  clumsyness before those ladies...and there was the clutch I had to learn to hold & release...and the gears had to be
                  shifted with the left foot in a sequence unknown to me at the time..it was just too much altogether.

And somewhere in the midst of that mental devastation I over-asserted myself. I noticed that this terror was so
                  crippling because it had so many elements of the stuttering experience I had lived with over the years. I had felt the
                  same form of overwhelmingness, helplesness and agony during high-school, that paralysis of my reasoning
                  faculty...before class, before having to speak in front of people, over the phone, meeting people, stuck in a block, all
                  those horrible experiences...

I said to myself right there: "What am I? I'm not a fucking fag! This is only FEAR. Yes, it's terrifying but fear
                  alone can't make me a cripple. This is an examination to prove my ability to drive, not a public-speaking contest! It has
                  no grounds on any form of physical disability. I can't physically block with my limbs because nothing like that has ever
                  happened! Fear alone can never do that!

By that time I shifted despondency to anger and was really having that adrenaline rush so necessary to perform.
                  Somewhere, somehow that pep talk of mine cleared the air. I knew fear alone couldn't pose a genuine threat. By the
                  time it was my turn, come to think about it, it was just like walking toward any other place. I listened to the instructor
                  carefully and proceeded with caution. Nothing out of the ordinary turned out. If anything, the pleasure of riding a
                  motorbike. By the time I was done, my examinator told me I had nothing left to learn from him and he would sign my
                  papers to get my license.

Go figure,

Horace
                  Last edited by Horacio; 11-08-2010, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Hey Horacio this what you wrote is awesome!!!! Thank you for this inspirational experiencing
                    This is great!!!!!

I would like to share one huge goal of mine. It is about making difference between voice of intuition and voice of our mind!

The job that I (almost) accepted was great payed, more then great. That was the thing that made me think about accepting it. And it was a job that I was doing for sometime in my life before.
                    Back then I was happy and thrilled about that. Since it was "risky" job (in a war zone) I enjoyed it. I guess I also like that adrenalin when it go through my body.

This time, this job offer wasnt bringing me any peace when ever I did releasing.
                    I was doing all kind of releasing (releasing on fear, adventages, disadventages,control, security.....) and the feeling I was experiencing was getting stronger and stronger, more and more uncomfortable.

Then something happen.

I decided to draw a line between heart and my mind.
                    My mind was telling me so hard to accept it. It would be cool, you will earn much money....
                    My heart was telling me: just dont take it without any explanation!

And I didnt want to listen to my heart (all that time). That little tiny voice of the heart.
                    I was holding tight to that big and loud voice of my mind.
                    One night just before the interview I felt huge pain around my heart. I couldnt breath at all. It was so strong.

So I decided to listen what the heart has to say. Just for a moment I decided not to listen to my mind.

(I didnt even have to do letting go process for hodling tight to what my mind is telling me)
                    As soon as I made oposite decision I felt huge peace....

I cant explain you what peace I felt! I never sensed that kind of feeling before....

That was the right decision!

I would like to thank Coach Susan that helped me with advices telling me to listen to what my heart has to say.
                    And Susan it sure told me....

I made my self peacefull. I made many people peacefull around me...

This was a battle between mind and intuition. And although heart didnt have many chances to win it again find a way to "wake us up" right on time

Do what you do when you are doing it, and don't do what you are not doing when you are not doing it!

Comment

Originally posted by Minja View Post

[much good stuff snipped]

Then something happen.

I decided to draw a line between heart and my mind.
                      My mind was telling me so hard to accept it. It would be cool, you will earn much money....
                      My heart was telling me: just dont take it without any explanation!

And I didnt want to listen to my heart (all that time). That little tiny voice of the heart.
                      I was holding tight to that big and loud voice of my mind.
                      One night just before the interview I felt huge pain around my heart. I couldnt breath at all. It was so strong.

So I decided to listen what the heart has to say. Just for a moment I decided not to listen to my mind.

(I didnt even have to do letting go process for hodling tight to what my mind is telling me)
                      As soon as I made oposite decision I felt huge peace....

I cant explain you what peace I felt! I never sensed that kind of feeling before....

That was the right decision!

I would like to thank Coach Susan that helped me with advices telling me to listen to what my heart has to say.
                      And Susan it sure told me....

I made my self peacefull. I made many people peacefull around me...

This was a battle between mind and intuition. And although heart didnt have many chances to win it again find a way to "wake us up" right on time

Dear Minja,

Yes, in my experience the heart, the silent heart, is always right. Your example is one of intuition and deep knowingness. But in other areas it's our perfect navigator too. Thank you for sharing this and for expressing it so beautifully. It was a pleasure to meet with you. Thank you for letting me be part of the process.

All the best,

Susan
                      Last edited by Coach Susan; 11-08-2010, 02:30 PM.
                      Susan Seifert
                      Certified Sedona Method Coach
                      http://www.yoursedonacoach.com
                      Register for my Free Sedona Method Support calls

Comment

Working...
                      X