Relationship and P of Intention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relationship and P of Intention

I have been married for 10 years and have two children under age 5. I have realized that although my husband is a wonderful person, we just don't have the connection and intimacy that I have always wanted in a partner. We have talked about it, but I know in my heart that I don't have the feelings for him that I want to have for someone. I have tried but it is an effort and not natural. He is wonderful and I feel bad. We married before I realized what I really wanted for myself and to give to someone else. I was not looking for anyone and now someone else has appeared who is married and has children as well who is experiencing the same thing. He came into my life when I least expected it.....and I had to work with him for awhile. Although I know we have the same outlook on life, we can communicate and I feel a connection with him that I have never had with anyone. We both agree that we are in relationships and so must do what is right for now, but we both believe this was the power of intention as we both knew and released what we wanted in a relationship and were not looking for each other. I am confused that he would show up while i am still in a relationship....timing seems wrong but i have unlimited patience and ease with just knowing one day i will be with my soul mate. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Zulpa,

Love can't be forced. There are many different ways to love and they don't all come with violins and crashing waves

You might be surprised at the naturalness, connection and intimacy that is there once you let go of trying, once you let go of looking for something else and allow yourself to be simply present.

You said about your husband: "we just don't have the connection and intimacy that I have always wanted" Could you notice that feeling of wanting? It is releasable - could you let it go?

Some more releasing suggestions:

• Likes and dislikes on your husband, your marriage, and how you are in the marriage

• Advantages/disadvantages on your marriage/ending the marriage

• Seek out and let go of beliefs about marriage, relationships etc., such as that there is ‘the one’ or a soulmate. Feelings will latch onto these to add to the lie that you need something outside yourself to complete you, that you need something outside yourself for fulfillment.

About the power of intention - is this a case of your intention creating this? IMHO, that's not answerable. But I get the sense that the idea that the law of attraction has gifted you with the new man adds a sense of destiny and importance to him. In other words, you may be enamoured of the idea that the law of attraction worked for you. If that's the case, it would be wise to let that go.

All the best,

Susan
    Last edited by Coach Susan; 01-15-2011, 10:15 PM.
    Susan Seifert
    Certified Sedona Method Coach
    http://www.yoursedonacoach.com
    Register for my Free Sedona Method Support calls

Comment

I would keep celebrating the fact that you have not one but two fabulous men in your life. Keep savouring your abundance. Keep making lists of your husband's positive qualities and the qualities of your new friend. Dance, laugh, appreciate and the infinite intelligence of source energy will sort it all out. I would release thoughts about having to sort out the unsortable.

Comment

Working...
      X