Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bottom Line... All Roads are Useful, but HOW Useful? The Vision Board.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bottom Line... All Roads are Useful, but HOW Useful? The Vision Board.

One rule I follow is that everything is useful. It all serves your journey to know the Truth of your unlimited being more fully. Whether it is pain or pleasure, it is a ray to the sun ~ if followed with that intention, to know thyself. The Law of Attraction movie, The Secret, and its principles, ignited a global discussion about the power of our intentions and thoughts. This was and is extremely useful.

However, this discussion is enhanced when we go deeper than looking at just our intentions and thoughts ~ to our very ground of being. Within our boundless being, we must check: Are their thoughts and feelings of negation, self-doubt, resentment, fear and more? If we just do a vision board without also checking on our subconscious thoughts beneath the surface, we lessen the potential for success of our vision.

The Sedona Method and letting go is an unparalleled tool for seeing and dissolving the emotional obstacles between us and our dreams. The result is to unveil the infinite space of your being. From this understanding and self-knowing when you picture a home, relationship, or health, you will more likely hear a "yes!" inside. From here you can see the road, actions, and finally ~ the joy of the journey.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful post.
    For your freedom & well-being
    Jerome Goldschmidt
    www.jeromegoldschmidt.com
    Right here, right now is all there is.

Comment

I always try to look for something unique. Very nice post. Thanks for sharing.
      But I am just concerned with one thing,
      "The Sedona Method and letting go is an unparalleled tool for seeing and dissolving the emotional obstacles between us and our dreams"...
      What do you mean by this???
      regards

Comment

Working...
      X