Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Credit card debt - good way of putting in a goal statement.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit card debt - good way of putting in a goal statement.

I have a credit card debt that is haunting me and makes me worried... what is a good way of putting it into a goal statement: I allow myself to have my credit card debt paid? How can I put it in a nice way that it is already acheived? And then of course release on it.
    Oskar

Originally posted by oskarand View Post
    I have a credit card debt that is haunting me and makes me worried... what is a good way of putting it into a goal statement: I allow myself to have my credit card debt paid? How can I put it in a nice way that it is already acheived? And then of course release on it.
    Oskar
    Hi Oskar,

KISS Method - I allow myself to have abundant financial income

Regards,

S.

Comment

I think you should try not to use your credit card when you have a cash in your wallet.

Comment

Originally posted by oskarand View Post
        Oskar
        Hi Oskar,

You're on the right track...just eliminate the word "debt", for obvious reasons! :-)

"I allow my credit card balance to be paid in full, with ease, and open to a positive cash flow." OR "I allow myself to pay my cc balance in full, etc......"

Welcome and let go of the limiting thoughts & feelings blocking you from taking action, and then ask yourself:
        "What is the simplest, or the most outrageous action I can take today to accomplish my goal?"

Release on each action step, and then take appropriate action! Continue to release before, during and after all action.

All the best,
        Annrika
        Last edited by Annrika James; 02-03-2012, 08:41 PM.
        Annrika James Sedona Method Instructor
        www.sedonareleasingworldwide.com
        [email protected]

Comment

Working...
        X