Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Letting Go VS Conditioning the Mind To Take Action?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letting Go VS Conditioning the Mind To Take Action?

Howdy!

My name is Joe and I have been using the Sedona Method for about a year now...and I love it. However, one thing that I am having trouble with is letting go. You see, I have had a great results with letting go and have manifested some great stuff. But, the only problem is when I let go too much and stop doing some of my neural-reconditioning and Self-Image exercises (visualization, affirmations) my brain seems to go back to familiar thought patterns and feelings.

In addition, when I don't do my reconditioning exercises I seem to procrastinate and not take as much action towards my goals. Is their a way to let go all the way, but still condition the mind so I don't go back to familiar thoughts patterns and feelings? I swear, when I visualize in the morning...my days are almost magical. It's pretty much exactly like Joe Dispenza describes in "What The Bleep". Anyway, I hope you can help.

Thanks,

Joe

Hi Joe, it's great that you have had great results using TSM. However, I think you still have a lot of attachments and aversions around the conditioning exercises you do. I would suggest you start releasing on them.

Also,
    ...stop doing some of my neural-reconditioning and Self-Image exercises (visualization, affirmations) my brain seems to go back to familiar thought patterns and feelings.
    What are those familiar patterns? Would suggest you start releasing on them as well.

Doing Advantages/Disadvantages process on the issue of doing the conditioning exercises should also help a great deal.
    What, in this moment, is lacking?

Comment

Will someone please tell me how to post a new topic thread? I've looked at the FAQ, at Support, and I cannot figure it out. Thanks,
      Joanie
      joanie

Comment

Working...
      X