Need help with Continuous Abundance Flow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with Continuous Abundance Flow

I have been practicing Sedona Method on and off over two years now - seem to have been stuck at a comfort zone of abundance. I am in sales - would like to sell more and make more, but seems like it is the same numbers I keep hitting. Every time I release, a bit of improvement shows, but it is not really big enough. I would like to double the amount I am selling so that I can make that much more for now. How can I move myself to a newer level of achievement? Any thoughts?

Stuckness is a sign of resistance, to your present position, to what is right here right now..
    To progress ,let go wanting to control your present situation, present sales result...

Comment

When you let go of something, take a moment to see what else it brings up. Sometimes you release on one thing thinking that's the solution and yet ignore the real issue because you don't take that moment to see what else it brings up.

Let's say you are earning the amount of money you wish to earn, what other thoughts and feelings come up. One might be earn more money = cut into family / relationship time. I don't want to lose what I already have or I don't have enough of that as it is either. What it does is point you to what else can be released on.

Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Sedona Training -- Alex View Post
        Let's say you are earning the amount of money you wish to earn, what other thoughts and feelings come up. One might be earn more money = cut into family / relationship time. I don't want to lose what I already have or I don't have enough of that as it is either. What it does is point you to what else can be released on.

Alex
        When I visualize that I get really uncomfortable and have thoughts about losing what I have and I have trouble releasing on that. What if I let go and that current disappears?

Comment

That shows you the areas you need to release because as it is your level of abundance is fine.

Welcome the feelings related to fear of losing what you have rather than trying to let go. Go into the feeling, really feel it.

What if I let go and that current disappears?
          And what if you don't let go and the current flow gets dammed up and you lose what you have? Wouldn't it be freer more peaceful to be at ease with whatever shows up? And what if you let go you open up to receiving even more? In which case, can you just welcome the feelings?

Letting go isn't throwing stuff out. It isn't throwing what we have away. It's opening ourselves up to be free to experience what can be available to us. Letting go is making space, to stop being contracted.

And the cool part about letting go, you can pick it up again. And welcoming what here.

It frees you up to chose? So as Hale often says, would you rather be right? Or would you rather be free?

Alex

Comment

Thanks Alex - much freer now. Still time to time contractions come up and I do my best to open up and let them pass. Sometime still that lingering feeling that if I don't "sort the contractions" they will come up again ... And I welcome again and it is an indescribable feeling. While listening to Beyond letting Go, there were many times when I could experience the fifth way, but seems kind of hard on a day to day basis on my own. Seems like work. Any thoughts?

Comment

Hi Iparsad!

Alex's point is really important as is Khan's. Lester said that the degree to which we resist anything is the degree to which we resist everything. So check and see if you are resisting failure! Could you allow yourself to welcome everything that comes up when you explore that. You are correct. In your own post you recognize that abundance is flow. Flow is the result of opening up to and allowing everything to be part of the flow. Resisting failure or loss blocks flow. Welcoming resistance of any kind will promote flow. Letting go of resistance is easier if we welcome first.

So release on all your worst fears. Be courageous and let them all come up. Welcome them, open to them fully and then you will find that it is effortless to release them.

Let us know how things unfold,
              Delilah
              www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Hi tundi!

Thanks for that share.

Delilah
                www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Thanks Delilah! I am more and more "free" on topic of abundance now And whenever I get in the mindset of worry, I just welcome the worry and let it pass. So far so good on the emotional scale

Comment

Oh that's a wonderful gain Iparsad!
                    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Of course, I think by having a more solid approach towards your target would let you reach out there with great ease. For which you need to mentally relax, prepare and strong. And a positive approach would always lead you to your aimed sale target.

Comment

Working...
                      X