Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other people's negative influences...

Hello friends,

I'm living a family environment - father, mother and brother. My mother recently following the teachings I've been telling her about positive mental attitude and positive expectations. I also taught Hooponopono to her. However my father is usually negative and always follow news, usually expect bad things. Brother is drinking a lot, and even after father and mother closed his debt he still able to create debt.

I am however a person with goals and ambitions. I assume many of the self dev. teachers would suggest me to leave that environment. But some of The Secret teachers (Bob Doyle, Esther Hicks etc.) says that if you don't let, that negative environment can not affect what we attract. Napoleon Hill says we should shut down our mind to all negative influences. Brian Tracy and Dr. David Schwartz suggest to leave that negative, go nowhere, cynical crowd in order to reach success in life.

Because its also like madhouse, I'm doing a lot of Hooponopono (friends who read Zero Limits will understand ) But seems like there's lot to clean. But what's my purpose? Fix my family or reach my goals?...

I'd love to hear your opinions and suggestions about it. Every suggestion and idea are highly welcome and extremely appreciated!

Hello Kerem. So, have you tried The Sedona Method? If not, I strongly recommend that you do.

I assume many of the self dev. teachers would suggest me to leave that environment. But some of The Secret teachers (Bob Doyle, Esther Hicks etc.) says that if you don't let, that negative environment can not affect what we attract. Napoleon Hill says we should shut down our mind to all negative influences. Brian Tracy and Dr. David Schwartz suggest to leave that negative, go nowhere, cynical crowd in order to reach success in life.
    And I hope you realize that all that borrowed wisdom from books etc cannot really help you get answers to problems in YOUR life. Only your own intuitive wisdom can help you. And this is what releasing through the Method could do for you. As you let go of all your inner limitations you will free up your own faculties to make the right decisions as well as take the right actions.

But what's my purpose? Fix my family or reach my goals?...
    I suggest you try the Method to find it out. All the best!
    What, in this moment, is lacking?

Comment

Originally posted by Kerem View Post
      Hello friends,

I'm living a family environment - father, mother and brother. My mother recently following the teachings I've been telling her about positive mental attitude and positive expectations. I also taught Hooponopono to her. However my father is usually negative and always follow news, usually expect bad things. Brother is drinking a lot, and even after father and mother closed his debt he still able to create debt.

I am however a person with goals and ambitions. I assume many of the self dev. teachers would suggest me to leave that environment. But some of The Secret teachers (Bob Doyle, Esther Hicks etc.) says that if you don't let, that negative environment can not affect what we attract. Napoleon Hill says we should shut down our mind to all negative influences. Brian Tracy and Dr. David Schwartz suggest to leave that negative, go nowhere, cynical crowd in order to reach success in life.

Because its also like madhouse, I'm doing a lot of Hooponopono (friends who read Zero Limits will understand ) But seems like there's lot to clean. But what's my purpose? Fix my family or reach my goals?...

I'd love to hear your opinions and suggestions about it. Every suggestion and idea are highly welcome and extremely appreciated!
      Hi Kerem!

We can't fix others. Our responsibility is to engage in our process and allow others to enegage or not engage in theirs. I recommend that you let go of wanting to change others. And also see if there is any wanting to be changed by them. In other words, check to see if there are thoughts like "If only they would change then I would be happy, or calm etc." Welcome all the feelings that others stir up in you as best you can. And see what want that arises from. Welcome that want as fully as you can. And then check and see if you could let go of wanting that. The question is could you let go of wanting and not let go of having that want.

Keep playing around with TSM and keep letting go and you will find that the family environmment will no longer perturb you.

Best,

Delilah
      www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Wonderful reply Vivek!
        www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Thank you both for the great replies! Very helpful!

Comment

Working...
          X