anyone manifested abundance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone manifested abundance?

Just wondering if anyone here manifested, major abundance like they claim in sedona method/release technique sales copy? dream house , million bucks, dream man/woman etc.... Although I've seen some major league testimonies on marketing materials I've never seen anyone (other than someone who try to sell me something or an affiliate link) on a forum that got major stuff, apart from parking spots, free tickets, catching buses, small gifts etc......

thanks

DJM
    Last edited by DJMarco; 05-20-2013, 08:19 AM.

Originally posted by DJMarco View Post
    Just wondering if anyone here manifested, major abundance like they claim in sedona method/release technique sales copy? dream house , million bucks, dream man/woman etc.... Although I've seen some major league testimonies on marketing materials I've never seen anyone (other than someone who try to sell me something or an affiliate link) on a forum that got major stuff, apart from parking spots, free tickets, catching buses, small gifts etc......

thanks

DJM
    Hi DJM!

Yes. My actual life was circling the drain and I was able to come back from severe illness as a result of letting go. The doctors didn't have any answers for me. I was able to tolerate the stress and discomfort of the illness because of releasing and I attribute my very life to releasing. I have had clients give me many times more than my actual fee as a result of releasing. Before releasing none of my clients ever insisted on paying me more than my actual fee! I also have clients who have had the same success with coming back from severe and deadly illness and gaining much prosperity from releasing.

Best,
    Delilah
    Last edited by DelilahCertifiedSMCoach; 05-20-2013, 05:55 PM.
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

DJ- you asked for big egs..however I love that yesterday the postman delivered £50/$85 worth of handmade organic chocolate to my door that I had not ordered...

Comment

Dear Delilah

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. This is huge, and very very encouraging.

Best regards,
        canary

Comment

I realize that this reply is around three months late, but I thought it might be helpful. I do want "big abundance," and releasing is happening towards that end. Whether or not it eventually happens isn't so important, as the freedom and happiness that results from releasing on this goal is more exquisite than anything else... I know this from my own experience.

Comment

Working...
          X