Realising on obligations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Realising on obligations

I have an obligation witch limits my freemdom and enslave me completely for a long time. I dont have the oppertunity to just quit. What should i releas on and what would be some good goal statement?
    All help appreciated

hi -do you have the book? Have you read the section on goals? I wonder if you have written any goals for yourself ?

Comment

Could I let go of wanting to change this. That's one of the releasing questions you could ask. As well as triple Welcoming.

Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Ma11 View Post
        I have an obligation witch limits my freemdom and enslave me completely for a long time. I dont have the oppertunity to just quit. What should i releas on and what would be some good goal statement?
        All help appreciated
        Hi Ma11!

I would suggest that you start by allowing all the resistance to the obligation to come up as fully as possible. If you take your time with this and let all the resistance come up and express itself (internally) fully you will start to notice immediately a change in your experience. What I mean to say is see if you can let all of the sensations of the resistance to be here fully. Notice all the places where you feel resistance in your body. Can you open to these sensations as fully as possible? Can you let them come and do whatever they are doing. They are just all coming up to be released. And now check and see if it would be OK if the resistance just dissolved...and when? Welcome whatever your answer is. If more resistance comes up then keep letting it come up. It's just coming up to be released.

I also suggest that you welcome up all the thoughts, feelings, sensations, images, memories, fantasies about this.
        -Then welcome any wanting to do anything with any of that, like get rid of it, change it, hold it close, figure it out, etc.
        -Then welcome any feeling that any of this is personal, that it is about you or who you are...

Goals statement suggestion:

I now allow myself to ____________________(fill in the blank) with joy and ease.

Best,
        Delilah
        Last edited by DelilahCertifiedSMCoach; 09-29-2013, 01:54 PM.
        www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
        X