Hello, I an new....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, I an new....

Dear Community! My Name is Katja; I live near Frankfurt, Germany.
    I am very interested to receive any Support that helps me to learn about The Sedona Method. It is absolutely new for me; I have started to read carefully the book but the more I read the more I feel unsecure and sooo many questions Pop up that I feel lost. So, what I want is encouragement by you, dear community members, to let myself in to learn and make it a strong tool to use anytime and everywhere. Thank you so much and hoping to get some Response from you! Katja

hi - welcome to the forum

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Welcome Katinka!

Feel free to ask any specific questions. There are folks here with lots of experience and good will who are happy to support your process.

Delilah

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome Katinka!

Feel free to ask any specific questions. There are folks here with lots of experience and good will who are happy to support your process.

Delilah
        www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Dear Delilah,

the Sedona Method really fascinates me; it Looks for me to be the perfect tool to learn how to release. You know, all those "Little and big" Dramas that happen every day to me/with me on the emotional Level Keep me of from going my own happy way. Not always, but often enough so that I could just sit down cry or "give up".
          This is when I feel lost, though I know it is not the reality.
          I found out that the Sedona Method is very popular in the US, but unfortunately less here in Germany. I have been searching many hours to find coaches or People who have gained experience on the method. It is like searching the "needle in the haystack" - the results are poor! So what would be the alternative? Especially as Beginner I seek true heartfilled Support.

- - - Updated - - -

Dear Delilah,

the Sedona Method really fascinates me; it Looks for me to be the perfect tool to learn how to release. You know, all those "Little and big" Dramas that happen every day to me/with me on the emotional Level Keep me of from going my own happy way. Not always, but often enough so that I could just sit down cry or "give up".
          This is when I feel lost, though I know it is not the reality.
          I found out that the Sedona Method is very popular in the US, but unfortunately less here in Germany. I have been searching many hours to find coaches or People who have gained experience on the method. It is like searching the "needle in the haystack" - the results are poor! So what would be the alternative? Especially as Beginner I seek true heartfilled Support.

Comment

coach Jan is in Hamburg.

look him up in the coaches section

- - - Updated - - -

coach Jan is in Hamburg.

look him up in the coaches section

Comment

Hi Katinka!

Yes, zannierose is right. Jan is a SM coach in Germany. I am not sure if he is still coaching but do contact him to find out for sure.

If you send your email address to my website, see below, (wwwtheaccordcenterdotcom) or in a private message here on this site I will add you to my email list and post on you on when I offer free support calls.

Also, feel free to tell folks on this site that you are looking for a releasing partner and would like one in Germany. You can even start a support group yourself in Germany. You can use the workbook as a guide for asking questions in your group.

Best,
              Delilah
              www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Hi Katja,

Jan kannst du bestimmt gern kontaktieren. Er hat auch auf seiner Seite einige Audios mit Austauschplauschs,
                an denen ich damals auch teilgenommen habe, die für dich nützlich sein können, vor allem, da auch einige gesprochene Releases drauf sind.
                sedona-coach.de/downloads
                Eigentlich wollte er die Reihe auch fortsetzen ...

Ansonsten geb ich dir recht, es gibt auf deutsch wirklich wenig Material,
                auf englisch gibts dagegen ne Menge. Wenn du mehr Infos brauchst, meld dich gern per PM bei mir
                ich kann dir gern etwas Starthilfe geben.

Karin
                Last edited by inspiriert; 08-17-2014, 05:22 AM. Reason: correction

Comment

Working...
                X