The 5th way and goals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 5th way and goals

Hi does anybody know how to incorporate the 5th way with goals I've heard people said hale made up a new way to use it with goals if and body had information about it would really appreciate it thanks.

Hi Levi!

You might start with noticing what comes up when you think about your goal(s) and then see if you are those thoughts or feelings memories or fears or are you that which is aware of those things. Welcome whatever your response is to that question...Then ask would it be OK if those thoughts, feelings, memories, or fears, just dissolved? When?

Also ask if there is a feeling that the goal is personal, about you or who you are? Could you welcome whatever the answer is? And would it be OK if that feeling that it's personal or about you just dissovled? When?

Best,
    Delilah
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Thanks Delilah really helped Its great to know that nothing's personal so much freedom

Comment

Hi Levi,

Thought you might be interested in knowing that we'll be offering our Goals in Action with The 5th Way Teleseminar soon:

Goals in Action with The 5th Way Worldwide Teleseminar
        January 10, 17, 24 & 31, 2013 (two 90 minute sessions each day via Skype/telephone; all eight recordings & workbook provided to each participant)!

This New Year Teleseminar is an invitation
        for you to let go of all that stands in the way of your natural abundance
        to living a fulfilling life.

So, why goals? Here are a few great reasons:

*Goals are an integral part of life! Applying The Sedona Method to your
        goals makes releasing an integral part of all areas of your life: health,
        finances, relationships, career...
        *Focusing on goals takes you deeper into your natural state of being,
        aspects of which are courageousness, acceptance and peace.
        *Provides the opportunity to let go of stuckness, fear, resistance...and open
        to a successful life with confidence and ease.
        *Clear the path of long-standing blocks (beliefs, patterns)...freeing energy
        to flow unobstructed as positive, supportive action.
        *Learn powerful, effective ways to release in action.

We will be using the latest, most advanced process of The Sedona Method:
        The 5th Way, a revolutionary approach to goal setting and accomplishment,
        as well as all the basic tools that are the foundation of TSM.
        You'll take with
        you these empowering tools to continue to apply in your daily life.

For complete details and to register, click here!

We invite you to join us January 10th for a vibrant and expansive 2013!

Regards,
        Tim and Annrika
        Sedona Method Licensed Instructors
        Tim McCavitt Sedona Method Instructor
        http://www.sedonareleasingworldwide.com
        info@sedonareleasingworldwide.com

Comment

hello,

one question about the 5th way. i couldnt quite get it.

"at this moment, if you dont go to memory, could you find this me?"

why is it that i still point to the body-mind mechanism when i ask myself this question?

can somebody please elaborate this to me? thank you very much!

Comment

Originally posted by Wayners View Post
            hello,

one question about the 5th way. i couldnt quite get it.

"at this moment, if you dont go to memory, could you find this me?"

why is it that i still point to the body-mind mechanism when i ask myself this question?

can somebody please elaborate this to me? thank you very much!
            Hi Wayne!

This happens largely because after so many years of being taught that we are the bodymind mechanism we have come to believe that we are. But with some releasing and practice and exploring you will see through that. In the meantime could you welcome whatever answer you get to those kinds of questions?

Best,
            Delilah
            www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

I've just used the 5th Way on a goal: Owning and living in my perfect flat in Berlin, Wilmersdorf. I welcomed it, welcomed trying to figure it out and welcomed any sense that it is personal. Three things have dropped from this goal. Wilmersdorf is no longer necessary, a lot of the wanting and sense of urgency seems to have gone and I just feel a lot less pressure about it, I feel as though I can allow it to happen without trying to force or figure it out. I don't want to say I couldn't care less, but it is no longer a big deal.

Comment

Working...
              X