Releasing on basic subconscious beliefs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Releasing on basic subconscious beliefs

I have been noticing lately that my mind has some beliefs such as "life is a competition", "life is a struggle", and so on. Does anyone have suggestions on how to let go of basic beliefs of the mind?

Originally posted by stace45 View Post
    I have been noticing lately that my mind has some beliefs such as "life is a competition", "life is a struggle", and so on. Does anyone have suggestions on how to let go of basic beliefs of the mind?
    Hi stace45!

First could you welcome this belief?

Welcome wanting to do anything with it like hold it close, change it, get rid of it, figure it out, defend it, explain it, prove it etc.

Then welcome the feeling that this is personal, that it about you or who you are.
    ~

Also, see if you can let go of wanting to make this belief real?
    ~

Explore with attachments and aversions process...

Best,
    Delilah
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Thanks Delilah, very useful advice. I have the Beyond Letting Go course which for some reason I had never got around to listening to, until now. I am now applying the triple welcoming as described above and I feel better. I had been feeling as though I was getting nowhere with either the Sedona Method or the Release Technique. Now all my goals are changing and out of the blue a belief came up 'You can't have what you want', which WAS the story of my life. So much comes up with this technique and I have just realised that I can only be stopped if I believe I can be stopped. Something is happening to the way I think about all my problems, if I actually have any. If they are not personal and have nothing to do with me then they can't exist.

Comment

Hi lionel!

That's a great insight!

Delilah
        www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
        X