Experience with 5th Way and important questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experience with 5th Way and important questions

With the 5th way, I have Experienced That, which is aware 100% of the time. It seems to be 'chasing' me (the ego-me, who has been trying to release over a year with subtle gains). whereas before, the 'me' tried to get rid of beliefs/patterns by using TSM, now Awareness seems to be very curious and involved in this process as the 'me' has relaxed.

I ('me') am resting more as awareness recently and am getting REALLY curious about it, as if Awareness becomes curious of itself, after being prisoner to all the layers of the 4 wants in the bodymind.

My question is this, as the I rest, recognise and identify more and more as Awareness itself, what happens then?

1. What about the beliefs, feelings and "4 wants" that have a momentum within? Do they get dissolved by themselves? Or will I find myself naturally getting the inspiration to release them? Or do they release by themselves?

2. Does resting as Awareness make me an escapist to what needs to be released within myself? (eg: past traumas? beliefs? conditioning? feelings with high momentum?)

What is your experience with all this?

Thank you.

I have just started using the 5th Way after perceiving nothing from either using the other four Sedona methods or the Release Technique. I definitely feel different welcoming things and allowing them to dissolve. Your first question: My question is this, as the I rest, recognise and identify more and more as Awareness itself, what happens then? implies that you are still trying to figure things out, a bit like trying to figure out what something tastes like before you eat it for the first time.

As you become more aware and drop the filters all the crap becomes more and more irrelevant - unless you try to figure it out!

As you become more aware you become yourself instead of the fa

Comment

Working...
    X