Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powerful stuff

Awesome technique!
    Everywhere u look in the spiritual world you see people say you are not your mind you are not your body you are beingness or spirit one spirit.
    So I started thinking to myself I am not this body I am not this mind I am not the mind I am not the body I am beingness.

Anyway I started noticing that I was literally lifting up felt higher than before and realised that maybe I shouldn't keep affirming it as it contained the word not in it and the subconscious might get the wrong idea lol. So I thought how else can I think of the same idea different words and it came to me.

The/this physical body has nothing to do with what I am or who I am
    The/this mind has nothing to do with what I am or who I am and I swear after a few times of affirming this I felt like I was literally lifting I felt scared a lil lol like I was gnna leave my body or something felt like how I felt when I smoked weed in the past like I was literally high haha. I felt on a experiential level that I wasn't my body but around it like I was inhabiting my etheric, emotional, mental and astral bodies more than the physical it felt incredibly amazing very free and light imagine feeling like that all the time wow.

Gonna keep playin with this and see whre it takes me to infinite and beyond ,
    So practically just keep looping these thoughts through ur head
    The/this physical body has nothing to do with what I am or who I am
    The/this mind has nothing to do with what I am or who I am

You can also say this feeling/thought has nothing to do with what I am or who I am when a negative feeling surfaces works great
    Your basically using the mind/ego to undo the mind

Exactly yoyoyo! That's exactly what we are doing; using the mind to go beyond the mind.

Delilah
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
    X