X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annrika James
    replied
    Good morning UK!

You're doing exactly what's natural Amanda - " embracing every feeling,every thought..and releasing." You don't even need the books and cds to understand how, do you, it's simply happening. You can't get too connected to this letting go....it is you. And yes, thoughts and feelings are normal. As very young children we let them pass through naturally; holding on/suppressing is learned behaviour.

What you are is welcoming itself! Allow yourself to welcome this loving acceptance too; as you relax into it any remaining tension will dissolve effortlessly.

This is the most loving way to support the whole family, especially your children.

Annie

Leave a comment:

• Amanda
    replied
    Hello Annie

thanks so much for your message.
    I am embracing every feeling,every thought..and releasing.
    My good friend sent me some of his cds,they are law of attraction based.
    I couldn't hear them out,as the cd played,I felt tension building,even my head started to ache aslightly.

I have cleared out any ''self help'' aduios from my computer,
    even books,I have no desire to read.

though I am being very creative in many ways.
    this is a great exsample for my children,this I am comfortable,
    even though at times its a teeny bit uncomfortable.

I even worried about getting too connected to this letting go...
    but I figured all these thoughts,these feelings are normal.

ah well,bedtime,dentist in the morning...

letting go...letting God

amanda

Leave a comment:

• Annrika James
    replied
    No it's a great question! I would if I were you, and I certainly did a lot in the beginning. It's very supportive of developing releasing momentum to a have a goal(s) as an intention. It allows us to focus, and to welcome any sense of lack: "I am not enough" or "I don't have enough". As this dissolves, the courageous, acceptance and peace that is our basic nature, naturally reveals itself.

Simple goals like: "I allow myself to release with ease throughout my day", or "I allow myself to naturally and effortlessly welcome what is", or "I allow myself to love myself" are great goals to start with.

The Basic Audio Course & Workbook and the Effortless Creation Audio Course are great resourses for goal setting and accomplishment. I highly recommend them.

Love, Annie

Leave a comment:

• Amanda
    replied
    hello

that makes sense...thankyou so so much

do I still set goals?

sounds like a silly question doesn't it

Leave a comment:

• Annrika James
    replied
    Hi Amanda,

What sometimes happens as we start releasing and opening up inside, is that it may feel more painful or intense -- this is usually very temporary. You're overriding that tendency to suppress and finally letting yourself feel!

Whatever you've let go of is gone for good, however, feelings tend to come up in layers. So as you allow yourself to welcome whatever is arising in the moment, simply let it pass through, let it go as best as you can, and just for now. This builds momentum and it gets easier and easier.

All the best, Annie

Leave a comment:

• Amanda
    replied
    Yes,I can

Leave a comment:

• Annrika James
    replied
    Hi Amanda,

Yes, such a relief after suppressing all that for so long. Who knew!!
    Could you allow the warmth of love to sooth those little painful places as it flows throughout you're entire body?
    Could you stretch beyond the body and rest as the love that you are?

In love,
    Annie

Leave a comment:

• Amanda
    replied
    haha!thats funny.
    but yes tonight I noticed my body so tense...grasping so tight.
    I have released and cried constantly,I almost feel sedated if that makes sense.
    such a relief.
    its a little painful in places thats for sure.but at the same time,I love the gush of heart warming that comes after the release.

I love you

amanda

Leave a comment:

• Annrika James
    replied
    Hi Amanda,
    I'm so happy for you and thanks for sharing yourself here. You know, when I first started releasing, many years ago, I had never peed so much before (yes, I do mean pee!). It's just amazing what holding on or holding back can do to our bodies without us even realizing it.
    So now you're free to be yourself and live life fully!
    Last edited by Annrika James; 09-16-2010, 04:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Amanda
    replied
    no more me just be ...

Leave a comment:

• Coach Susan
    replied
    So now.... now.

Leave a comment:

• Amanda
    started a topic breathing deeper

breathing deeper

I sobbed today like a little girl
    I have never cried so heartily in so long.
    I feel a comfortable empty,I can breath so deep...so now what???

hehehehehe
Working...
X