Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going Totally Free!

Hi,
    I've heard Lester in his audios telling us to reach the ultimate state of total freedom. I want to reach that state since it basically gives you infinite happiness. So, I want to ask if anyone has reached this state yet or is planning to. And also any comments or opinions from anyone about this topic.
    Last edited by ritam92; 09-27-2010, 06:38 PM.

Hi Ritam92,

I don't know about others but for me that used to be a goal as well. However during the years that changed quite a bit. Once I really wanted to "go free" and reach that "ultimate state" but today that seems like a good joke to me.

If you look at your statement "I want to reach that state since it basically gives you infinite happiness". That statement presupposes that you at the moment feel unhappy. And also you are bounding happiness to some sort of "freedom". For example, (I know that might be unrelated to your case) you will never be able to fly or walk through walls, therefore you will never be totally free in its widest sense. So you may be holding off your happiness because of this. In other word I wouldn't condition happiness upon freedom. And also that "wanting" in your statement represents a form of stress or tension.

The search for happiness/freedom in my experience can never be fruitful. Whenever I was searching for something I was experiencing some sort of stress and tension. Now that I stopped searching and just enjoy what is I feel so much happier and free.

Simply "going" beyond or letting go of any searching, any attachment/aversion, any desiring or wanting, gives you tremendous freedom and relaxation and happiness. That does not mean that you become passive or alienated or anything similar. Quite the contrary in my experience. I feel so much more alive now, so much more active, so much more I enjoy simple small things like "breathing in and out", "smelling the world" or looking at nature or anything at all is so much more fun and enjoyable. And there is no need to search for anything.

So for me, quiting the searching or letting go of that "quest for freedom" or "ultimate happiness" was a huge breakthrough and also with that came the realization that all that is already here and now, and not somewhere outside of me or in some other time in imaginary future.

I was told that Lester used to like to use word "hootlessness". I believe that is the true key to freedom and happiness. When you really don't give a hoot about anything and just enjoy what is.

So my finally comment would be to let go of wanting to reach any particular "state", no matter how fancy words you use to label it ("freedom" or "happiness") and simply allow life to flow through you and as you. What you are is not limited to any particular state.

Cheers
    Milan
    Milan Slunečko - Sedona Method® Certified Coach.
    Skype me for a free 15 minute releasing session.
    http://www.sedona.si/

Comment

Yes, your right about the wanting. And I guess we are totally free right now. When I think about discovering the state (since it is here now) I actually have a feeling of having instead of wanting. And since letting go is so easy...I feel as if I have it right now and barely feel any wanting to get it. Like theres this feeling that I can allow it to take as long as it takes and am enjoying the process most of the time.
      Last edited by ritam92; 09-28-2010, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ritam92 View Post
        Yes, your right about the wanting. And I guess we are totally free right now. When I think about discovering the state (since it is here now) I actually have a feeling of having instead of wanting. And since letting go is so easy...I feel as if I have it right now and barely feel any wanting to get it. Like theres this feeling that I can allow it to take as long as it takes and am enjoying the process most of the time.
        Thanks, ritam92 and Milan for posting about my favourite topic

We could use this Holistic Release:

Could you allow yourself to long for freedom (/ happiness) as much as you do?
        Could you also allow yourself to notice the perfection that is already here, now?

Or do a triple welcoming:

Could you welcome all searching for something to make you whole or happy, along with all pictures, sensations and sounds?

Could you also welcome any wanting to do something about it, any wanting to avoid what is or wanting to get to a better place?

And could you also welcome any sense that it is your longing, it would be your freedom or your happiness, that all of this is personal and about who or what or how you are?
        Skype me up - schedule your free session now!

Comment

Mm....nice releasing questions...I'm gonna use these

Comment

Working...
          X