Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

allowing the feeling of hate go to get to the love.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• allowing the feeling of hate go to get to the love.

I was brought up that it was right to be kind and generous to everyone, that I had to be "nice". So, I get this feeling like I have alot of supressed energy ready to explode from tring always to be "NICE" for years. Last night I asked could I give myself permission to Hate?? and then all of this energy just came rushing through. It was like a volcano. It did not feel restricted or hurtful or any of that. Just like a continuous flow of energy. Like water flowing over the body. Afterwards I felt a calm I haven't felt since a child. It was incredible and afterwards I see that I did not hate but that love and understanding was right underneath that hate feeling.
    Plant head.,

Thank you for sharing this. What a wonderful gain.

Comment

Hooray for emotional freedom, eh? :-)

Great, happy with/for you!

:-)

Sophie
      Why keep it?
      http://www.sedona-coaching.de

Comment

Whoa, awesome! I had a similar upbringing - I've always been seen as "the nice guy", but it's often felt like a phony identity because I had all this anger underneath. I'm going to try allowing hate and anger and see what happens! Thanks for sharing

Comment

What I notice is that my niceness becomes a little more genuine, because it is coming from loving and not wanting approval.

Comment

It shows how easy and safe it is to let the bad to come up, to release and give space for the genuine to shine through.
            Thanks for sharing Plant Head - this is great !

Comment

Thanks Planthead I too bought into being nice as a consequence of a difficult childhood, my Dad had anger issues and I turned to 'goodism' whilst my sister went the other way and rebelled. I'll go through the releasing process you used 'Could I allow myself to hate?' and see what happens. I found Dr Sarno's books useful relating to TMS a syndrome that creates pain in the body as a consequence of repressed rage and 'goodism'. However TSM and BLG are really powerful tools as we know already. Best Julzes

Comment

Planthead, I was brought up to believe that not only was it not nice to hate others, it was a sin! This was reinforced in other spiritual groups I was in. When I allowed myself to see the anger as energy and just let it be there, it was a great relief. In fact, last night I allowed myself to curse like mad (something else forbidden for so long and a really good releasing tool for me) when something spilled in my refrigerator. I ended up cleaning the refrigerator and feeling so much lighter. And the fridge looks a lot better, too.

Comment

Working...
                X