Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hale Dwoskin and Larry Crane

Find out what The Release Technique and The Sedona Method have in common

Larry Crane and I (Hale Dwoskin) both worked closely with Lester Levenson when he was alive. We both have dedicated our lives to sharing the process of letting go with the world. In this fun and dynamic interview you will find out how you can benefit from both and how they support each other. ....Please post your comments below on how The Sedona Method and The Release Technique is helping you.

Who is Larry Crane

Larry Crane is a best-selling author of The Abundance Book. Larry is a self-made millionaire, and has lived a life most people only dream about, including being friends and business associates with some of the most important and influential people in the world. Larry first met Lester in 1978 and was fortunate to know him for 16 years. Larry has been teaching The Release Technique to over 100,000 graduates worldwide, personally guiding them in the art of letting go of problems, emotions, stress and subconscious blocks that are holding people back from having total abundance and joy in their lives.
    Larry has dedicated his life to showing graduates how to have Total Happiness, Abundance, and Conscious Freedom that each and every one of us deserves!

http://www.releasetechnique.com

Who Is Hale Dwoskin

HALE DWOSKIN is the author of the New York Times Best Seller,
    The Sedona Method: Your Key to Lasting Happiness, Success, Peace and Emotional Well-being. He is featured in the new film Letting Go: Transform Your Life - Transform the World. Hale is one of the 24 teachers from the movie The Secret and a founding member of the Transformational Leadership Council. Contributor to the Huffington Post.

He is the CEO and Director of Training of Sedona Training Associates, an organization headquartered in Sedona, Arizona. He co-founded the company in 1996 to teach courses based on the emotional releasing techniques originated by his mentor, Lester Levenson. Hale Dwoskin is an international speaker and featured faculty member at Esalen and the Omega Institute. For over a quarter century, he has regularly been teaching The Sedona Method to individuals and corporations throughout the United States and the United Kingdom, and leading facilitator trainings and advanced retreats since the early 1990s. He is also the co-author with Lester Levenson of
    Happiness Is Free: And Its Easier than You Think (a five-book series).

Hale Dwoskin Website

http://www.lettinggo.tv

http://www.sedonamethodcommunity.com

http://www.sedona.com

Bonus

Did you know you can now learn the Sedona Method in 2 Hours with the Sedona Method Quick Study Course... check it out here http://opti1.lettinggo.tv/smc-quickstudy/
    Attached Files
    Last edited by hale dwoskin; 07-25-2011, 03:14 PM.
    Purchase Letting Go Movie on DVD http://www.lettinggo.tv/moviedvd/
    Purchase Beyond Letting Go http://www.lettinggo.tv/beyond-lettinggo/
    Purchase The Sedona Method Course http://www.sedona.com/transform
    Learn The Sedona Method in 2 hours. http://opti1.lettinggo.tv/smc-quickstudy/

RT has 9 Ripoff Reports

This guy has a bad rap. Google Larry Crane+Ripoff reports.

Comment

Originally posted by SXfilms View Post
      This guy has a bad rap. Google Larry Crane+Ripoff reports.
      ^ Joins today and leaves a negative comment - I suggest you listen to the recording of Hale & Larry - It answers a lot of questions many people have had about their relationship

Comment

It is not negative to inform people of what are published reports. I listened to it. So what? It does not change what is online. People need to make an informed decision about this guy. One must ask why there would be so many negative reports about him before they plunk down $1,600 for a class. Makes sense. If you put out audios like this, you can expect differing views. Both changed what Lester created. I know because I took it then. He wanted it kept the way it was, and I heard him say that. Larry was promising millionaires in mill 101, then changed it when he got too many unhappy students.

Comment

SXfilms, you're obviously well on the way to imperturbability............

Comment

I agree.

Comment

Funny, for decades both Hale and Larry had been completely silent about the other. No mention of Sedona by Release, or vice versa... ever! Never ever. It had been so strange. I have no idea what happened now that you can see them team up. Probably for business reasons. I enjoy both Sedona and Release, anyway, I like them both.

Comment

Thank you for the opportunity to listen to two of free-est minds now, and beyond on the planet.... and what they do to 'point' others to have that...for the highest and best good of all.
                Then they in turn can do the same, because once free , that could not 'not be done'...!!

Comment

I don't think Larry has really such a bad reputation. I read the rip-off reports - some of these disappointed customers probably just have an axe to grind. And I know lots of people who highly appreciate Larry and the Release Technique. Probably thousands, as opposed to a few dozens who feel ripped off (granted, many disappointed customers never bother to publish their opinon, but even so...).

Originally posted by SXfilms View Post
                  It is not negative to inform people of what are published reports. I listened to it. So what? It does not change what is online. People need to make an informed decision about this guy. One must ask why there would be so many negative reports about him before they plunk down $1,600 for a class. Makes sense. If you put out audios like this, you can expect differing views. Both changed what Lester created. I know because I took it then. He wanted it kept the way it was, and I heard him say that. Larry was promising millionaires in mill 101, then changed it when he got too many unhappy students.

Comment

Freest? I don't think so. I would put Eckhart Tolle a little higher than both of them. Sorry. And he never charges $1600 a seat. Since they knew Lester since the 70's, have you ever wondered why they are NOT free? Good question, I think. People reading this thread should ask that. I heard one woman got soaked with Larry for $5000 on her credit card before she woke up. Very unhappy. When people ask Larry or his "coaches" for help, they just try to sell more things to them. Larry is in his 70s now, and if he was going to go free, he would have done it already. He has no compassion for people who plop down $3000 for a 90 day "weight watchers" type releasing call-in after they just paid for the current class! When Lester was asked why people don't go free, he said it is because they want the world. Buyer beware.

Comment

Eckhart Tolle is wonderful and does also charge for things. A "3 day" which is actually only 4 sessions (1 session the first day, 2 the second day, and 1 the third day) is $700 with Eckhart Tolle. So $1600 for a 7 day that includes sessions all day with Larry is not on the expensive end at all - it is quite inexpensive.

And to be clear, I have no objection to what either of them are charging.

Comment

I dont think it's bad that sxfilms is writing about Larry Crans bad rap. It doesn't mean you shouldn't try something out, just be aware. When I started out with sedona method I was very suspicious. Especially since I've had bad experiences with spiritual organizations before. I read all about the method, both good and bad. But when I started listening to the tapes and Hale was talking about not ever believing in what he said, and having good things happen to me when I released, I started to relax. Now I think the method is the best thing I've ever tried out, and I'm glad that I didn't listen to people saying that it was a cult etc. But. I think you should listen to what other people say about methods ( because there are people saying that they're teachers who don't know what they are doing in all kinds of selfhelp-communitys ) but that you also should rely on your own experiences and knowingness. That's what these methods are pointing you at anyway ( to rely on your own knowingness
                        Last edited by Devi; 07-24-2011, 10:20 AM.
                        AT

Comment

Customer service people say that 1 complaint represents 100s of others who don't make the effort to write in. I have heard that also. I have called RT for help, and it was not good. SM not much better.

Comment

Is there anyone other than them or their coaches teaching it? I got Hale's book used on Amazon, but it's not that good to learn it.

Comment

I know the works of Tolle pretty well, and well, I he is a free mind, then I don't want to be free. I have no objection against him, he just "doesn't resonate" with me...

Comment

Working...
                              X