No announcement yet.

Hale Dwoskin and Larry Crane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could be, but it's just a general assumption.

I have a friend who went through the Abundance Course 9 times, then did the 90 Days course and ended up 100 000 dollars richer (and he was not a rich man to start with). He said it was worth every minute.

Originally posted by StephenPeters View Post
    Customer service people say that 1 complaint represents 100s of others who don't make the effort to write in. I have heard that also. I have called RT for help, and it was not good. SM not much better.

Comment

[QUOTE=afonya;7202]Could be, but it's just a general assumption.

It's not an assumption, it is an accepted fact in business. That's why every company has a customer service dep't to handle these issues. One needs to ask why would 9 people take that much trouble to fill out the long rip off report who didn't even know each other? BTW, TolleTV is only $15 per month to get streaming content and archives. I think the SM is necessary to be in the 'now", but at least it is a reasonable cost to get help. You can get the SM course used on Ebay too for a lot less.

Comment

It may an accepted fact IN GENERAL, but that still doesn't mean it applies automatically to every single company... It's probably just a very broad generalization. Might or might apply to a particular enterprise. Anyway, everyone is 100% for themselves.

[QUOTE=StephenPeters;7203]
        Originally posted by afonya View Post
        Could be, but it's just a general assumption.

It's not an assumption, it is an accepted fact in business. That's why every company has a customer service dep't to handle these issues. One needs to ask why would 9 people take that much trouble to fill out the long rip off report who didn't even know each other? BTW, TolleTV is only $15 per month to get streaming content and archives. I think the SM is necessary to be in the 'now", but at least it is a reasonable cost to get help. You can get the SM course used on Ebay too for a lot less.

Comment

I have bought some Tolle products, seen (read) them, but I'm not going to spend one more cent on them in the future, for me they don't hold value.

Comment

You don't have to spend anything. Many of his talks are posted on YouTube. Living totally in the now has tremendous value, if you can do it. But being Larry's cheerleader will not help you there. Have you become a millionaire with RT like he tells everyone?

Comment

As I said, I know Eckhart Tolle's works pretty well, and for me they don't hold value, neither for a fee, nor free of charge.
              And no, I'm not anyone's cheerleader.
              And no, I haven't tried Larry's millionaire program yet. But I have a good friend who made 100 000 dollars on this program.
              Just my two cents.

Comment

Google Steve Seretan.

Originally posted by StephenPeters View Post
                Is there anyone other than them or their coaches teaching it? I got Hale's book used on Amazon, but it's not that good to learn it.

Comment

Is that the same person as stephen seretan?

Comment

Yes

Comment

Usually, with opinions 'you' are right....thats the way 'you' see it with what mind has seen from the knowlegde its gathered.....and theres nothing wrong with that (pardon the pun!!)heh heh !!
                      Beyond all that..... is the 'having'.......

Comment

I agree with you, Kate, 100 per cent.

Comment

I wouldnt dismiss Larry Crane from the start. He has a different style of teaching, but TSM and RT are really the same stuff.

If I would like to make some kind of "my spiritual evoulition list" it would be like this:
                          1. Victim consciusness - its somebody elses fault
                          2. Law of Attraction - we create our own reality
                          3. Release Technique - get everything you want by releasing, BUTT system, millionare classes etc
                          4. The Sedona Method - be OK regardless if you get the goal or not - imperturbabilty.
                          5. I am

Larry sometimes comes out a bit strong, with the questions like "Who's the boss" and "I dont want to talk to your ego" and "I dont want to hear your story" but for some folks that works. They like to be told what to do and they can release quickly like that. They like to be guided and have specific processes, like someone likes to have a physical coach that yells on them to push that extra rep at bench. And most of them are perhaps not into feeling good, they are into getting the goals that they want. And happiness, peace and all that other stuff is OK, as long as I get what I want

Hale is much more gentler and easier, altough he as Larry knows that there is no point in telling a story and that the feelings that we feel we can let go if we choose. Its just Larry suggest let them go to get that goal, and Hale suggest let them go and be what you are, be complete.

Its like Hale suggests in the interview, choose with your hearth. At some point in time Larry and his "squeezing the lemon" and "measuring your feelings on a scale 0-10" came quite in handy. At some other times, 5th way was the best for me. Yesterday, triple welcoming on some issue did the trick. It really (really) doesnt matter what you use and how you do it.

Do what your heart resonates with - its all the same in the end.

My 0.02$

Regards,

S.

Comment

Absolutely.

Comment

Originally posted by SXfilms View Post
                              This guy has a bad rap. Google Larry Crane+Ripoff reports.
                              SXfilms, I would recommend that you focus on what The Sedona Method and/or The Release Technique can do for you rather than try to tear either down. Yes of course there are sometimes problems with on-line business but I would recommend that you check in your heart about what is right for you rather then tearing others down.
                              Love,
                              Hale

Comment

Originally posted by afonya View Post
                                Funny, for decades both Hale and Larry had been completely silent about the other. No mention of Sedona by Release, or vice versa... ever! Never ever. It had been so strange. I have no idea what happened now that you can see them team up. Probably for business reasons. I enjoy both Sedona and Release, anyway, I like them both.
                                Afonya,
                                I am glad you like both techniques. The is no money coming from The Release Technique to Sedona Training Associates or visa versa. We both thought it was time to find more common ground. We both want to help the planet in our own unique ways.
                                Love,
                                Hale

Comment

Working...
                                X