Hale Dwoskin and Larry Crane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stephen,
    There are many free articles and free releases in this forum and there are many coaches who are listed here as well that will happily help you.
    Love,
    Hale

Comment

I'm glad you did Hale, it was time. And thanks for your answers.

afonya

Comment

Originally posted by StephenPeters View Post
        You don't have to spend anything. Many of his talks are posted on YouTube. Living totally in the now has tremendous value, if you can do it. But being Larry's cheerleader will not help you there. Have you become a millionaire with RT like he tells everyone?
        Stephen,
        There are also about 200 free videos on The Sedona Method YouTube channel. ‪TheSedonaMethod's Channel‬‏ - YouTube
        Love,
        Hale

Comment

I spent several thousand dollars on a live Sedona seminar (I had to fly to London) and also bought the Abundance Course, and some other courses. It was money well spent and I got tremendous benefits from it.

Comment

Nobody would've believed 10 yrs ago

When I first started to study both courses, I never thought possible that Larry and Hale would join for an enterview like this. Of course, they have people who disagree with what they teach, but for me this is an excellent enterview

Comment

I liked very much that answer! I guess America and the rest of the world are too big to be reached for only one teacher

Comment

Originally posted by santuno View Post
                i wouldnt dismiss larry crane from the start. He has a different style of teaching, but tsm and rt are really the same stuff.

If i would like to make some kind of "my spiritual evoulition list" it would be like this:
                1. Victim consciusness - its somebody elses fault
                2. Law of attraction - we create our own reality
                3. Release technique - get everything you want by releasing, butt system, millionare classes etc
                4. The sedona method - be ok regardless if you get the goal or not - imperturbabilty.
                5. I am

larry sometimes comes out a bit strong, with the questions like "who's the boss" and "i dont want to talk to your ego" and "i dont want to hear your story" but for some folks that works. They like to be told what to do and they can release quickly like that. They like to be guided and have specific processes, like someone likes to have a physical coach that yells on them to push that extra rep at bench. And most of them are perhaps not into feeling good, they are into getting the goals that they want. And happiness, peace and all that other stuff is ok, as long as i get what i want

hale is much more gentler and easier, altough he as larry knows that there is no point in telling a story and that the feelings that we feel we can let go if we choose. Its just larry suggest let them go to get that goal, and hale suggest let them go and be what you are, be complete.

Its like hale suggests in the interview, choose with your hearth. At some point in time larry and his "squeezing the lemon" and "measuring your feelings on a scale 0-10" came quite in handy. At some other times, 5th way was the best for me. Yesterday, triple welcoming on some issue did the trick. It really (really) doesnt matter what you use and how you do it.

Do what your heart resonates with - its all the same in the end.

My 0.02$

regards,

s.
                what is "triple welcoming"? I don't believe lester ever had that in what he created. ]

Comment

I started practicing Sedona Method this week, and felt great releases from it! And things are starting to open up, and people around me are getting to be more comprehensive and recognizing my worth, what didn´t happened before, as I wouldn´t let it. I´ve been 'letting go' constantly, for any emotion that pops up, and memories that were lost came alive again, and I released them. Felt lighter. I´ve been practicing EFT for about 2 years, do daily meditation, and the Sedona came to open up streams that where still blocked, so I could work better with the other tools I have. Thank you Hale. Keep up the good work! Lily

Comment

I clicked on the name "Larry Crane" and it took me to a website where he offered "5 Reasons" to do the RT, and the following -

"And from the feedback I get – people come to thank me for really 'digging in with them' and working with them through the 'emotional turbulence' of bringing up and out all their DEEP levels of subconscious resistance."

"*Click Here To Find Out How To Try The Release Technique And Receive The Release Technique 17-CD Set Absolutely FREE"

"*To receive your Release Technique 17-CD Set Absolutely FREE,
                    please make sure to enter Discount Code SED-2 into your shopping cart."

So, I went there for the "free" 17-CD Set and found that I was actually going to be charged $495 for a "teleconference". And, there was a space for "Graduate Login" where I was invited to enter my e-mail and password. What? He knows my e-mail and password? How did that happen? Anyway, I entered the "SED-2" code, thinking the $495 would be waived, but no... it refused to accept the discount code and wanted to charge me the full $495... no further mention of a 17-CD Set, free or otherwise.

Looks pretty bogus to me!
                    "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare: Hamlet

Comment

Dave -

My understanding of that site was that the 17-CD set was being included free when you take the release course via the teleconference. It looked like there were the CDs
                      and a number of audio downloads that were being added free when you take the course for the $495 price.

Also, it looked like the login area was just part of their regular website - just an option if you are already registered, not that they already had me in there.

Has anyone else looked and did you see what I saw ?

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                      I clicked on the name "Larry Crane" and it took me to a website where he offered "5 Reasons" to do the RT, and the following -

"And from the feedback I get – people come to thank me for really 'digging in with them' and working with them through the 'emotional turbulence' of bringing up and out all their DEEP levels of subconscious resistance."

"*Click Here To Find Out How To Try The Release Technique And Receive The Release Technique 17-CD Set Absolutely FREE"

"*To receive your Release Technique 17-CD Set Absolutely FREE,
                      please make sure to enter Discount Code SED-2 into your shopping cart."

So, I went there for the "free" 17-CD Set and found that I was actually going to be charged $495 for a "teleconference". And, there was a space for "Graduate Login" where I was invited to enter my e-mail and password. What? He knows my e-mail and password? How did that happen? Anyway, I entered the "SED-2" code, thinking the $495 would be waived, but no... it refused to accept the discount code and wanted to charge me the full $495... no further mention of a 17-CD Set, free or otherwise.

Looks pretty bogus to me!

Comment

Let Go and Live

Hale said in the interview that 30 years ago no one was talking about releasing except Lester, him & Larry. But I spoke to a few people who knew a woman named June Graham Spencer who used to teach the Silva Method and started her own program with her husband Jim Spencer called Let Go and Live. She has a book by that title, too. They realized that positive thinking programs didn't deal with attachments and aversion and focused on letting go of them.

They've both since passed away and I don't know if anyone else still teaches their techniques, but it's interesting how the truth is revealed in different ways. I read her book and her method seemed complicated while The Sedona Method is very direct and simple, so maybe that's why it didn't catch on. Love the SM!

Comment

Only Hale and Larry?

Someone posted here the someone named Stephen Seretan teaches the course also. He evidently knew Lester also.

Comment

It's wonderful to see both Hale and Larry working together, I've found both the SM and RT to be invaluable. Some people might not like Larry's copy or his writing, but I've found him to be genuine. I really do commend both of their excellent work.

Comment

Originally posted by StephenPeters View Post
                              Is there anyone other than them or their coaches teaching it? I got Hale's book used on Amazon, but it's not that good to learn it.
                              That's unfortunate that the book didn't help you. It helped me tremendously and it's helped a bunch of my friends. They were a bit skeptical of "Self Help" but they saw big changes in me and I just kept sending them love and actually worked on a goal chart "I allow so-and-so to enjoy the Sedona Method book with ease".

Now they thank me all the time. Such a wonderful book for such a cheap price.

Comment

Seeing how people charge that much money for something seemingly abstract to the average person kind of scares me and leaves me with a feeling of a lack of security. I know the sedona method has changed my life but this type of situation, promising freedom, makes me wonder how much change can really take place before I have to face facts and stop trying to change myself and my happiness and all that... I heard that Larry was angry when somebody was obviously teasing him in a call or something, but if I were to imagine freedom I would think somebody like him should handle themselves better... I don't know if that was ever true but like I said, this stuff puts a lot of doubt and honestly fear in me that I might be investing a little too much in this method even though I would like to trust it completely... Could anyone suggest anything to help with this type of thinking? I would be grateful if I found out I am completely wrong through.. experience. Can the method help with that? Sometimes it feels like there's not much to welcome anymore or at least it doesn't seem like there's too much strong feeling and what there is of that slips away fast.

Comment

Working...
                                X