• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mangos
    replied
    Originally posted by DelilahCertifiedSMCoach View Post
    Hi bigboi!

I know that this post is a very old one and likely you don't visit this site anymore but I never saw this post before and since it is up in view I'd like to say that there is nothing magical about releasing. In fact Hale and many of the coaches, myself included, do actually discourage the tendency to engage in MAGICAL THINKING. The program that you mention, Effortless Creation, is very much geared towards taking action steps. If you release regularly you discover that it is much easier to work from sun up to sun down if that is your bent. When we are fully released we are happier, calmer, more creative, more alert, brain function is sharper, much more energized, less personally impacted by rejection or failure, and generally far more productive and more pleasurable to work with and work for. This all makes for a much more productive and successful person. We don't talk about "aligning" oneself with anything. We aren't separate from anything or anyone so what do we need to align ourselves with? We do however talk about the real you that is underneath all the personality and conceptual stuff that bogs us all down and covers over the person I described above who is fully released.

There is also a misconception that we will reach a point where we are fully released and then that's it. We've arrived. I don't know where folks think the arrival will be ultimately. One thing that does happen permanently is that we do see through the illusions. But if we aren't releasing regularly we can still know the "truth" about ourselves, everyone else and the world, but the "truth" just becomes another concept or even just a memory. Life is dynamic and it is always offering us things to deal with. Life doesn't become static just because we are deeply and fully released after one retreat or fifty retreats. So maybe we aren't angry with our fourth grade teacher any more but life will stir us up in other ways. It's true that releasing helps to get stirred up less and less and less. But there is no permanent state that any of us attain. We are either continuing to release find more and more freedom in that or we aren't releasing and life buries us in new thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and concepts. All the most enlightened beings continued and continue to engage in an ongoing process like meditating or seva or praying/chanting or releasing etc. There is no such thing as stasis in life. The one thing we can all count on is flux, change. Releasing fully one time will not address flux and change. Eventually even when we know the truth the truth becomes useless because we will still get bogged down and distracted with the challenges and demands of daily life. Releasing is an amazing tool to negotiate optimally with flux and change. And there is nothing magical about it. Releasing is a skill, albeit a natural one, but a skill nevertheless and in that way it is very concrete and real. And most importantly it's is a skill that helps us and supports us in everything we do or want to do, have or be.

Best,
    Delilah
    Thank you for this Delilah, this has given me a completely new approach to releasing.

Before I would put off releasing, so when I had more time I would release fully and be completely free later on, but your answer shows that it is a constant thing.

How often would you release per day? Or what is your releasing routine like?

Leave a comment:

• Sedona Training -- Alex
    replied
    The Release Technique audio doesn't belong to Sedona Training and the Link / Site has been removed since 2011 when this thread was started. So I'm not able to provide a new link.

Alex

Leave a comment:

• DelilahCertifiedSMCoach
    replied
    Hi Jeel!

Alex may be able to help you with that. If you don't hear back from her then post this again so she sees it.

Delilah

Leave a comment:

• JEEL
    replied
    Where do I find the audio link to this video? Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• DelilahCertifiedSMCoach
    replied
    Hi bigboi!

I know that this post is a very old one and likely you don't visit this site anymore but I never saw this post before and since it is up in view I'd like to say that there is nothing magical about releasing. In fact Hale and many of the coaches, myself included, do actually discourage the tendency to engage in MAGICAL THINKING. The program that you mention, Effortless Creation, is very much geared towards taking action steps. If you release regularly you discover that it is much easier to work from sun up to sun down if that is your bent. When we are fully released we are happier, calmer, more creative, more alert, brain function is sharper, much more energized, less personally impacted by rejection or failure, and generally far more productive and more pleasurable to work with and work for. This all makes for a much more productive and successful person. We don't talk about "aligning" oneself with anything. We aren't separate from anything or anyone so what do we need to align ourselves with? We do however talk about the real you that is underneath all the personality and conceptual stuff that bogs us all down and covers over the person I described above who is fully released.

There is also a misconception that we will reach a point where we are fully released and then that's it. We've arrived. I don't know where folks think the arrival will be ultimately. One thing that does happen permanently is that we do see through the illusions. But if we aren't releasing regularly we can still know the "truth" about ourselves, everyone else and the world, but the "truth" just becomes another concept or even just a memory. Life is dynamic and it is always offering us things to deal with. Life doesn't become static just because we are deeply and fully released after one retreat or fifty retreats. So maybe we aren't angry with our fourth grade teacher any more but life will stir us up in other ways. It's true that releasing helps to get stirred up less and less and less. But there is no permanent state that any of us attain. We are either continuing to release find more and more freedom in that or we aren't releasing and life buries us in new thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and concepts. All the most enlightened beings continued and continue to engage in an ongoing process like meditating or seva or praying/chanting or releasing etc. There is no such thing as stasis in life. The one thing we can all count on is flux, change. Releasing fully one time will not address flux and change. Eventually even when we know the truth the truth becomes useless because we will still get bogged down and distracted with the challenges and demands of daily life. Releasing is an amazing tool to negotiate optimally with flux and change. And there is nothing magical about it. Releasing is a skill, albeit a natural one, but a skill nevertheless and in that way it is very concrete and real. And most importantly it's is a skill that helps us and supports us in everything we do or want to do, have or be.

Best,
    Delilah

Leave a comment:

• harilaos
    replied
    Can't find the interview link on this thread. Can you point me to the right direction please?

Leave a comment:

• bigboi5772@hotmail.com
    replied
    After going through the book, buying programs traveling to sedona for retreats If I had one piece of advice would be don't waste your time. THis is like all other "self" help programs is/are the same. Preach the same metaphysical "preach" that "inside affects your outer world" " use gurus (wink wink) to show that if you become free "inside" everything else just comes" but all these teaching especially this one play on your ego of "wanting more money in your experience, happiness, health, better relationships, etc.... (just add in any struggle you can think of they have a program for it) but blatantly say mid way through the program that LOA and everything under that umbrella is "MAGICAL THINKING". But all these programs entice you with that same "magical thinking" to get you hooked and hold the mirror up to you and say " all those affirmations, positive thoughts, are just "magical thinking" (look at financial liberation seminar tape 5 b just one example), that some how you could "let go" enough to align your self with your desire BUT "your supposed to be desire-less"( effortless creation). After growing up with parents who taught these same things as well as coming up in a UNITY church, so much of this hits home,but after releasing and coming more "clear" that the people who preach "financial abundance, health, better relationships etc..." usually have a few things in common: They are already finically secure due to some other career that had nothing to do with what they are teaching now ( so there goes that from nothing to something finical abundance "flowed' to me idea) or never had a terminal disease to begin with (in the case of lester maybe true but I have no proof of any of these stories no more than I have proof that he "traveled the world on one tank of gas or what ever other tale they use to market spirituality tsm or any other program) This is not an attack on TSM or any other program the point being is they ask you to look "inside" to make changes but tell you to take clues from "outsiders" which makes this a complete oxymoron. Everybody 1 needs something to believe in and I think this is something else to "believe" in to make the world a little "softer" to handle. One thing I can say they do preach is "take action" if anything is 100% true that is it. I was extremely successful at a young age and saw a lot of fame and fortune early on and the one thing that got me there was work, sun up to sun down work at the craft. That in its self is what is the key IMO, u want health "work" u want money "work" u want good relationships "work" that is the one thing they get right not a "effortless creation course" that say it will just come to you the freer you get, but spew something completely contrary on a different program. If you want effortless creation become one of these teachers and "align" your self with there company and sell there products, they have a great system! Bottom line is: don't listen to anyone else work like you've never worked before, save your $ on these programs and that will be your start up money for that business or investment,

Leave a comment:

• Gnosis
    replied
    Has Hale and/or Larry Crane ever "gone free"? As Lester went free in 1952 and he said he did it in three months, have there been any others that have been known to have gone free and have said that they have? I can see this might be a sensitive topic, the need for disgression on the part of the Masters-who-walk-the-earth. So, I can see why the Free Ones might be shy in answering that question.

How can I best discern for myself the ones who became very happy humans and those who took it all the way, as Lester.

Originally posted by Mauryne Cecilia View Post
    Hale said in the interview that 30 years ago no one was talking about releasing except Lester, him & Larry. But I spoke to a few people who knew a woman named June Graham Spencer who used to teach the Silva Method and started her own program with her husband Jim Spencer called Let Go and Live. She has a book by that title, too. They realized that positive thinking programs didn't deal with attachments and aversion and focused on letting go of them.

They've both since passed away and I don't know if anyone else still teaches their techniques, but it's interesting how the truth is revealed in different ways. I read her book and her method seemed complicated while The Sedona Method is very direct and simple, so maybe that's why it didn't catch on. Love the SM!

Leave a comment:

• Evan
    replied
    They are both great techniques - some different spins or approaches as you might expect from the different personalities- I believe you will only find enhancements to each other not conflicts with each other.

Leave a comment:

• Gnosis
    replied
    Yes, all workable "psychotherapies" I've interested myself in get me to look at and/or experience something enough times to clear it out of my mind. The theories might differ, but the processes all share a common denominator. I've been looking for this for ages -- literally!

Leave a comment:

• ceoarob
    replied
    Got done with The Abundance Course by Larry Crane yesterday.

Very powerful stuff.

It's legit. Different spin on the same thing, but it's powerful.

Using both the methods separately is powerful, but using them together practically exponential increases the power of the method.

Just my experience.

-AR

Leave a comment:

• afergusononesource
    replied
    I have done both. And called and spoken to Larry's coaches a few times, they never tried to sell me anything. They just helped me.

Leave a comment:

• ceoarob
    replied
    Originally posted by grizzo View Post
    That's unfortunate that the book didn't help you. It helped me tremendously and it's helped a bunch of my friends. They were a bit skeptical of "Self Help" but they saw big changes in me and I just kept sending them love and actually worked on a goal chart "I allow so-and-so to enjoy the Sedona Method book with ease".

Now they thank me all the time. Such a wonderful book for such a cheap price.
    Me too.

I love the book.

Leave a comment:

• echoes88
    replied
    Seeing how people charge that much money for something seemingly abstract to the average person kind of scares me and leaves me with a feeling of a lack of security. I know the sedona method has changed my life but this type of situation, promising freedom, makes me wonder how much change can really take place before I have to face facts and stop trying to change myself and my happiness and all that... I heard that Larry was angry when somebody was obviously teasing him in a call or something, but if I were to imagine freedom I would think somebody like him should handle themselves better... I don't know if that was ever true but like I said, this stuff puts a lot of doubt and honestly fear in me that I might be investing a little too much in this method even though I would like to trust it completely... Could anyone suggest anything to help with this type of thinking? I would be grateful if I found out I am completely wrong through.. experience. Can the method help with that? Sometimes it feels like there's not much to welcome anymore or at least it doesn't seem like there's too much strong feeling and what there is of that slips away fast.

Leave a comment:

• grizzo
    replied
    Originally posted by StephenPeters View Post
    Is there anyone other than them or their coaches teaching it? I got Hale's book used on Amazon, but it's not that good to learn it.
    That's unfortunate that the book didn't help you. It helped me tremendously and it's helped a bunch of my friends. They were a bit skeptical of "Self Help" but they saw big changes in me and I just kept sending them love and actually worked on a goal chart "I allow so-and-so to enjoy the Sedona Method book with ease".

Now they thank me all the time. Such a wonderful book for such a cheap price.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X