Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letting Go of Wanting Control Insight

Hey everyone,

Just had an insight that was valuable for me, so maybe some of you will find it useful! Being somewhat of a beginner at the Sedona Method, I've found that sometimes it would work great and effortlessly for me, and sometimes it would seem to not work and leave me more frustrated than when I started. Usually when it wouldn't work would be when I was in my head, debating with myself and wanting to let go of the feeling. Wanting to control the feeling.

When I was doing the release process from the movie Letting Go, (welcome the NOW feeling, welcome the feeling of wanting to do something with it, welcome the feeling of it being personal), I noticed that not only was I wanting to do something with the NOW feeling, but I was also wanting to do something with the feeling of wanting to do something! So I simply welcomed that, and I noticed I was also wanting to do something with the wanting to do something with the wanting to do something with the NOW feeling. So I welcomed that, and then welcomed the feeling of it being personal, and since then have been experiencing an intense state of bliss.

Sedona Method is da bomb!
Working...
X