Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emotional Pain

Hello,

I'm experiencing a lot of the emotional pain as it arises in my back region, both mid and upper. Is this common? Why is it not appearing say like more in the throat, chest and abdominal areas? Are there any suggestions as to why this may be?

Are there any releasing techniques that are especially helpful for releasing this pain and any blockages that may be still there?

Thank you,
    Tizzyt.

Originally posted by tizzyt View Post
    Hello,

I'm experiencing a lot of the emotional pain as it arises in my back region, both mid and upper. Is this common? Why is it not appearing say like more in the throat, chest and abdominal areas? Are there any suggestions as to why this may be?

Are there any releasing techniques that are especially helpful for releasing this pain and any blockages that may be still there?

Thank you,
    Tizzyt.
    Hi Tizzyt!

First let me remind folks that The Sedona Method does not claim to diagnose, treat or cure any physical or psychological symptoms of conditions. We recommend that folks go to appropriate professionals to address these things.

I am not quite sure what you mean by emotional pain but we do feel feelings in the body. That's why they are called feelings. And those feelings when looked at directly are often expressed as all sorts of sensations in the body. Different sensations are experienced all the time by folks who are releasing. When we release we are already doing everything and anything to dissolve blockages of every sort. That's why folks experience different sensations. The questions allow the mind to work constructively and in concert with the body so that letting go occurs physically, intellectually and emotionally. The questions are brilliant in that they address all the conscious and subconscious controversies and contradictions and allow them to dissolve effortlessly. The questions dissipate the apparent split between the mind and the body and allow us to go beyond both.

Best,
    Delilah
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Hello Delilah,

thanks for replying to my thread. I meant by emotional pain the sensations I tend to feel particularly in the back region after visiting my mum in high level nursing care. Before I go to visit I'm at peace and afterwards I find myself in pain physically as it hurts to see her going through what she's experiencing and the same sensations occur when my son is suffering at times so of course this is not physical but emotional pain. Am I too empathetic and what are some good releases and suggestions for releasing this kind of pain?

warmest regards,
      Sally.

Comment

I would consider it physical as well. Sounds like you try to heal them by taking the pain on yourself. Ask yourself who does this pain belong to and then let it go. It doesn't mean you're giving it back to them, when you let it go.

Alex

Comment

Hi Alex,

thanks for your reply. That makes sense. Perhaps also they are triggering emotions to come up so they can be released as well so I can also focus on that. It seems a fine line sometimes between taking on another's pain and your own emotional pain so I'll bring these sensations into greater awareness and act/release accordingly. It seems I have some homework and investigation now to do,

Warm regards,
          Tizzy.

Comment

I suggest letting go of figuring it out and continue to let go.

Alex

Comment

Working...
            X