Beingness and the Bus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beingness and the Bus

It is suggested that we keep note of our gains. I often write mine down in a small book with shiny pale violet hard covers.

I used to think that physical gains were what mattered and paid less attention to the unmeasurables, but of course I no longer differentiate quite as much.

Here is a gain that I will be writing down later.

I had a ticket for' Retold Ramayana' , an event that was part of a festival in a town 9 miles away.
    Easy to get to if you have a car, but I use public transport and recently there has been a drama with one of the 2 main companies going out of business.

Luckily we still have a bus service here, but the Sunday service is every 2 hours, so it was important to catch a particular bus to make sure I got to the event in time.

There are 2 stops to choose from, and 3 routes to get there.
    I thought I had plenty of time and chose the shortest route, but at one fork in the road it seemed like my feet had a mind of their own and they went a different, longer way of their own accord.

Because of this I actually caught the bus, which would have already passed the stop if I had gone the quickest way.

I put out my hand and the driver stopped.

How is this connected to working with the Method?

Did I release about catching the bus before I left...no, I just looked at the timetable and made plans accordingly...but the experience of catching that bus as if by magic made me wonder if this is a subtle gain from my overall regular releasing practice.

Is Beingness concerned about me getting a bus and making sure I get to a performance...somehow it seems like that might be the case.

Dear zannierose,

Great share!!!

You wrote: "Is Beingness concerned about me getting a bus and making sure I get to a performance...somehow it seems like that might be the case."

I think of it as releasing clears the debris and opens us up to experience the Beingness that we are. But that's just me

Love,
    Delilah
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Love it Zannierose.

Comment

Working...
      X