Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to release on long-standing (14 years old) problems

Hi there,

I have a painful clenching feeling in my solar plexus that has been present every day of my life for the last 14 years.

I have tried many, many things (including many many releases), and at times I feel apathetic and depressed about it, feeling like it's never going to go away.

Does anyone have suggestions on how to work with something like this?

Thanks very much,

Cam

Originally posted by cameronwilliams View Post
    Hi there,

I have a painful clenching feeling in my solar plexus that has been present every day of my life for the last 14 years.

I have tried many, many things (including many many releases), and at times I feel apathetic and depressed about it, feeling like it's never going to go away.

Does anyone have suggestions on how to work with something like this?

Thanks very much,

Cam
    Hi Cam!

Can you welcome the feeling that it is never going to go away?

What want does that arise from?

Welcome that want.

Could you let that want go?

Would it be OK if the clenching feeling received unconditional infinite love? You don't have to be the source of that love. You don't even have to know what that question means or what to do with it in order to answer the question.

If yes, when would it be Ok for that feeling to receive unconditional infinite love?

If no, could you welcome the no.

and could welcome all the thoughts, feelings, sensations, all the releasing, all the memories, fantasies, etc around this?

Could welcome any wanting to do anything with any of that like hold on, got rid, figure out, explain, defend, prove, justify, review, revisit, check on it?

Could you welcome the feeling that this is personal, has anything to do with you, or is about you or who you are, or that this is your body and your issue, your problem, etc.?

And see if it would be OK if the feeling that this is personal, has anything to do with you, or is about you or who you are, or that this is your body and your issue, your problem...just dissolved?

When?

Best,
    Delilah
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Thanks so much Delilah, that was very helpful.

Particularly the part about welcoming the feeling that it's never going away. I had never welcomed that before, and as I did, I discovered that it was mostly coming from wanting control.

This opened things up for me on this issue.

The issue is still present, but it feels less intense and serious.

What do you suggest to keep working on it? Just keep repeating the same series of questions?

Thanks again,

Cam

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks so much Delilah, that was very helpful.

Particularly the part about welcoming the feeling that it's never going away. I had never welcomed that before, and as I did, I discovered that it was mostly coming from control.

This opened things up for me on this issue.

The issue is still present, but it feels less intense and serious.

What do you suggest to keep working on it? Just keep repeating the same series of questions?

Thanks again,

Cam

Comment

Hi Cam!

Yes, keep using those questions until you feel completely released.

Delilah
        www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
        X