Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any advice to let go 'I am not enough good' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any advice to let go 'I am not enough good' ?

Hi there!

I have met the technique letting go few months ago one of Dr. David Hawkins book (Letting go - The pathway to surrender).
    I have been practicing sometime now with some benefits.
    I found Sedona Method few days ago and it seems it answers some quetions to those i did not manage to find answer in the David Hawkins writtings.
    Before i came accross the sedona method i had a few weeks of from practicing letting go as i got resistance it took my attention away from releasing or welcoming.

Now i am starting to learn sedona method.
    Usually i dont focus on any life problems to bring up any side. I just start it by focusing on the sensation that i have at the moment. I feel it at the solar plexus, at heart also the neck and the head.
    I faced with a barrier and it is ' i am not enough good', ' i am not good for anything'
    Yesterday i welcomed all the feelings and thoughts that way:
    Could i allow this feeling to be here?
    Could i also welcome all the thoughts, sensations, sounds...?

It seemed like it was fading to different sensation and it became more uncomfortable. It has gone to a next feel or belief: ' i am sick of myself' that point i got really bad nausea, i was aware of the feeling and sensation and it seemed i was just about to cry, but it didnt happen. I guess the focus went off.

I have met the recordings that has with the video letting go. It is the ' You are enough'.
    Shall i bother the letting go with ' i am not enough good' and the ' i am not good for anything' or just let go of ' i am not enough' ?
    The step i took so far i change the perception of it. Rather than ' i am not enough good' i see it this way ' i feel i am not enough good'.

Any help, advice, video, recordings would be welcomed thankfully.
    Last edited by hegedis; 08-16-2016, 03:48 PM.

Hi hegedis!

You are actually doing really great with releasing....And Alex' idea about using the Holistic release can be very helpful.

Also, see if you can allow all the thoughts, the discomfort, sensations and even the nausea to come up. It is all just energy coming up to be released. Notice and then welcome any resistance to any of that too and let that come up as well. And then ask, "Could I let go of the resistance to any of this?"

Let us know how things go,
    Delilah
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Thanks for both of you taking the time answering to this.

Alex, the list will be short as the only goal i have is to release all the obstacles that hides the love and the absolute truth. At the moment this seems the biggest one so far.
      The sedona method book is on the way now, and probably i will start the supercourse soon.

Delilah, i havent thought of welcoming the resistance, this is new to me
      I will have a look on this,
      Could i allow this feeling to be here? Then
      Could i allow the resistance to be here? Then
      Could i let go of the resistance?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for both of you taking the time answering to this.

Alex, the list will be short as the only goal i have is to release all the obstacles that hides the love and the absolute truth. At the moment this seems the biggest one so far.
      The sedona method book is on the way now, and probably i will start the supercourse soon.

Delilah, i havent thought of welcoming the resistance, this is new to me
      I will have a look on this,
      Could i allow this feeling to be here? Then
      Could i allow the resistance to be here? Then
      Could i let go of the resistance?

Comment

For the feeling that I'm not good enough I recommend doing the Sedona Method Supercourse. In the beginning of the course you're asked to list some goals you have for the course, Add it to your list, even if you work consciously with other goals, you'll have plenty of opportunity to release on that very topic.

You'll also learn holistic releasing, which is ideal for those situations when we think there is "not enough"

Alex

Comment

Ín The Sedona Method book i arrived to The párt that describes The four basic wants. I cant seem to decide that ' i am not good enough' which want.

Other question, is diving in to that feeling could help to let it go?

- - - Updated - - -

Ín The Sedona Method book i arrived to The párt that describes The four basic wants. I cant seem to decide that ' i am not good enough' which want.

Other question, is diving in to that feeling could help to let it go?

Comment

When you're not sure, it usually means you could release on all of them. Just pick one and release and repeat, and release and repeat. The want can change with each one and even releasing by naming just one of them often pulls at the thread of the other ones.

In other words, pick one. You won't get it wrong, you'll win a release whichever you choose.

Alex

Comment

Hi hegedis!

I love what Alex said about winning a release!!!!! It is always a win when we let go!!!!!

Alex is right, it doesn't matter which want you pick. Even though Hale does explain what each want is about, you'll find that you personally resonate with each in a way that has meaning for you. Allow the words to mean what they do to you at any given moment and then pick the one that resonates for you the most. Remember, you'll probably release at least on the thought "I am not good enough" a few times, maybe a few dozen or a few hundred, and perhaps even a couple thousand times. You'll get the chance to try each want out as many times as you need so don't worry about picking the right want.

Best,
              Delilah
              www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

and here is something I saved from one of Hale's recent newsletters..

Ask yourself:

In this moment could you allow yourself to welcome any feeling of you are not enough or you do not have enough?

Now… Could you allow yourself to welcome the feeling of I am enough and I have enough as best you can?

Keep going back and forth between these two opposite points of view and notice what happens within. I think you will be happily surprised.

Comment

Working...
                X