Cant get past anger and disappointment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant get past anger and disappointment

I'm having difficulty with money issues and have had for years. I've been releasing on money generally, my parents attitudes to money etc.
    But I still cannot seem to even earn a basic living. I sell online and every week my earnings don't cover my expenses.
    I try to think positively and feel positively about making sales etc, but every week I'm disappointed and today I'm feeling pretty devastated and just feel like totally giving up.
    I feel so angry and disappointed when week after week I don't get the results I'm looking for. I've released generally on money, I've released around it in terms of control, security etc. I just don't know what else to do.

Hi Pookie17!

First welcome the devastation and the feeling of giving up. See if there is any wanting to hold on to those feelings. If yes, welcome them and then let them go.

One of the things you might try is to explore the advantages and disadvantages of selling online. That might help to reveal some of the missing pieces for how you are approaching this way of selling.

Also, see if you can release any and all resistance to any of the things you need to do in order to be successful in this particular field.

Sales offers many ways of accessing money. Since you are interested in sales, I recommend that you explore all the other ways you might get involved with selling and release on any and all of your thoughts and feelings about finding other contexts in which to get involved with sales.

Best,
    Delilah
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Thank you Delilah, You have thrown up quite a few aspects I hadn't thought of.
      My family and some of my friends are very discouraging about my online business, and want me to get a "real" job and I think that is also something for me to work on.

Also my parents "disappointment" when I don't go out and do the 9-5 which Ive done for 20 years lol. Im a creative person and the 9-5 is just not me, so this is definitely something to release on too.

Pookie17

Comment

Hi Pookie17!

Yes, yes, all of that are great insights and it will serve you well if you release on it all.

Delilah
        www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
        X