Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob asking, quick questions...

Hi everyone,
    I open this topic to ask quick questions what does not need a lot to discuss, or is not personal that worth to open a new topic.
    Probably, i will post here to not spam the forum with lots of new topics.
    What i think it would worth to open a new topic for a specific theme i will open a new topic for that.
    If anybody has any quick question you are welcomed to post it here aswell.
    If there is complain about this topic type from admins it will be changed.

I had a question before i made this description for this topic, but it already faded.
    So there is not a question here, but it will come.

Could someone help me phrase a goal?

The only one thing i really wanna focus is learn and use the Sedona Method as best as i can. release the resistance that is come up...

Comment

Could you let go of wanting the perfect way to phase a goal?

Identify your goal and do the advantages / disadvantages , You'll tap the goal.

When you do the course, Supercourse or Mini course - you'll learn the Sedona Method and let go, by letting go on a variety of thoughts.

Alex

Comment

Hi hegedis!

You might try something like, "I now allow myself to release using TSM with great ease, joy and success." You can tweak this and make it your own too.

Best,
        Delilah
        www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

I digged a little deeper with the questin. It seems i wanted to use the releasing goal (learn and use SM) to reach another goal what looks bigger, to become loving and peacful.
          If the prase would change to "I allow myself to be loving and peacful." would this be better?

A different question:
          Does fear of losing reputation/status belongs to wanting approval or is it wanting disapproval as the fear and the situation is projected out in the future?

Comment

Hi hegedis!

Yes, that's a great goal!

Your second question is great. You might release on both sides of the duality. Release on wanting approval and disapproval.

Best,
            Delilah

- - - Updated - - -

Hi hegedis!

Yes, that's a great goal!

Your second question is great. You might release on both sides of the duality. Release on wanting approval and disapproval.

Best,
            Delilah
            www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

I am facing resistance when i am allowing/admitting/letting the subconcious feelings to be conscious and let the feelings flow.
              {I allow the resistance to be here}.

Could there be fear behind of the resistance?
              What kind of, or from what the fear could be?
              Would it help anything to find it out or just
              {Welcome wanting to figure it out.}?

- - - Updated - - -

I am facing resistance when i am allowing/admitting/letting the subconcious feelings to be conscious and let the feelings flow.
              {I allow the resistance to be here}.

Could there be fear behind of the resistance?
              What kind of, or from what the fear could be?
              Would it help anything to find it out or just
              {Welcome wanting to figure it out.}?

Comment

Working...
              X