Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fear of death? What is the view point in Sedona Method how could it be overcomed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fear of death? What is the view point in Sedona Method how could it be overcomed?

The present view is becoming nothing or disappear or that sort of thing.
    So far met with spiritualism and in spiritualism, i found my self believe in: there is an i who needs to be surrendered to God (God as i have got described by David Hawkins writings and lectures).
    So when i observe myself sometimes thoughts and feelings arises in the form that: i decide to let go or just general releasing, feelings tends to become lighter for sometime then resistance come up, feels like fear behind it, fear of death.
    Last edited by hegedis; 11-10-2016, 04:30 AM.

Originally posted by hegedis View Post
    The present view is becoming nothing or disappear or that sort of thing.
    So far met with spiritualism and in spiritualism, i found my self believe in: there is an i who needs to be surrendered to God (God as i have got described by David Hawkins writings and lectures).
    So when i observe myself sometimes thoughts and feelings arises in the form that: i decide to let go or just general releasing, feelings tends to become lighter for sometime then resistance come up, feels like fear behind it, fear of death.
    Hi, Hegedis!

What you describe is natural, that once you release you feel lighter and then sometimes the next layer of feeling/wanting comes up. Generally the wanting survival is deeper than wanting approval and control (the resistance you describe), and releasing resistance can often uncover a deeper layer of wants and feelings.

In terms of your question about the fear of death and the Sedona Method - one releases that in the same way as releasing any wanting or feeling, by using any of the 5 ways of letting go. The 5th Way explorations can be helpful as those uncover more directly the recognition that what you are was never born and can never die.

All the best,

Susan
    Susan Seifert
    Certified Sedona Method Coach
    http://www.yoursedonacoach.com
    Register for my Free Sedona Method Support calls

Comment

Could wanting to be separate is behind the wanting survive? Or my mind just make this up?

Comment

Hi hegedis!

Thoughts and feelings about death are quite universal. Everyone has them. Susan's comment that you were never born and can never die is true. You can discover that completely for yourself if you simply use the holistic process on this topic.

Can you resist dying as much as you do?

Can you welcome death as best you can?

Repeat the process until you feel completely imperturbable about this topic.

All the processes can e useful in exploring the topic of death. And 5th way processes are always useful.

Remember that all thoughts and feelings are coming up to be released.

Welcome any wanting to do anything with these thoughts and feelings.

Welcome any feeling that this is personal, that this is about you and who or what you are.

And check and see if it would be OK if the feeling that this is personal and is about you or who you are just dissolved?

Welcome your answer.

And then ask WHEN it would OK for the feeling that this is about you or who you are just dissolved.

Welcome your answer.

Best,
        Delilah
        www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Hi hegedis!

Yes, each want can be traced to wanting to survive. If you keep exploring the releasing questions each time you do you will find which want is coming up in that moment and that is the exact right answer in that moment.

Your mind will be skeptical of your answers in the beginning but the mind, when it is not being demonized, turns out to be a "happy learner" . It will notice and learn how much better it and the body feel as you keep releasing and it will stop doubting you and your answers and your experiences.

Best,
          Delilah
          www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Hi hegedis!

Yes, each want can be traced to wanting to survive. If you keep exploring the releasing questions each time you do you will find which want is coming up in that moment and that is the exact right answer in that moment.

Your mind will be skeptical of your answers in the beginning but the mind, when it is not being demonized, turns out to be a "happy learner" . It will notice and learn how much better it and the body feel as you keep releasing and it will stop doubting you and your answers and your experiences.

Best,
            Delilah
            www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
            X