Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Effortless creation goal staments

I currently work full time and have started uni part time which I

If you're using a mobile device or copying and pasting I recommend changing browsers and avoid pasting text from another source.

Alex

Comment

Thank you Alex

I currently work full time and have started uni part time which i'm feeling anxious and overwhelmed about. i've wanted to study this uni course for the past 3 years, ive finally enrolled and i would really like to enjoy the whole process. To write my goal statement i thought about what i don't want which is to feel overwhelmed, like its too hard and a struggle. so that helped me to phase my goal as what i do want which would be:

"i allow myself to successfully complete my studies with joy, ease and confidence"

i was just wanting some clarity around the wording of the goal statement as i haven't been able to find any sample statements to use as a guide for a study goals in the method course, Sedona book or effortless creation. On a more positive note, I did some of the Breaking the Rules releasing today that seemed to help with shifting the ideas that 'study HAS to be a struggle, hard and not enjoyable.
      Last edited by Bry; 03-09-2018, 04:32 AM.

Comment

hello Bry, the wording of your goal looks good to me,

zannierose

Comment

Hi Bry!

"i allow myself to successfully complete my studies with joy, ease and confidence" is great. You might want to add "now" so it would read, "i now allow myself to successfully complete my studies with joy, ease and confidence"

Keep us posted on how things unfold,
          Delilah
          www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Hello All!

I am currently going trough the goals section of this course. I have come up with this goal and I would love to hear your feed back!

"I allow myself to be location independent earning, 2,000 usd a month or more, while living life wide open having fun."

Thank you!

-John

Comment

Hi JohnC!

Looks good to me. You might add the word "now" to yours too.

It would look like : "I now allow myself to be location independent earning, 2,000 usd a month or more, while living life wide open having fun."

For your freedom,
              Delilah
              www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Originally posted by Bry View Post
                I currently work full time and have started uni part time which I
                Thank you for that brilliant idea, I would like to follow. (Effortless Creation goal statements). I allow myself to have now a perfect partner for Affortless Creation course in GMT+3, or so with ease.
                Last edited by Composure; 03-21-2018, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Hi Composure!

That's great!

Delilah
                  www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
                  X