Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If we allow the feeling to be here, wont stay?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we allow the feeling to be here, wont stay?

It is discussed in the TSM book, but i dont see what makes certain feeling stay dominantly in people for long. Yes, this question is probably just a wanting figure out.
    I work as a nurse assistant in a hospital at the chronic and aged "department". Sometimes, I see people loosing hope and getting into apathy. It seems that they pass away in that state after sometime.
    So what is the difference in realising practicers who allows the feeling to come up (for instance apathy as i sometimes observe its presence in me) and in those who have the same feeling for longer period of time?

Nope,

Like a sunset it changes. Allowing the feeling only stops the resistance you have to the feeling. Once acknowledged it changes. Whatever the feeling odd or pleasant, welcome them and allow them to be. See what happens when you stop resisting the feelings or stop wanting to hold onto the good feelings as well.

Alex

Comment

Hi hegedis!

The people in the aged department aren't releasing the apathy. They are lingering in it. Allowing apathy to come fully so it can release is very different than lingering in apathy.

Best,
      Delilah
      www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Hi hegedis!

The people in the aged department aren't releasing the apathy. They are lingering in it. Allowing apathy to come fully so it can release is very different than lingering in apathy.

Best,
        Delilah
        www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
        X