Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to keep the method a daily habit?

Hello All,
    I've been continuing to use SM for many years now.. I always gain so much from doing it... however, i really have difficulty in keeping it up as a habit dayly...

some how i find ways to distract ... I've got a busy life and i find it hard to squeeze in a few moments to release...when I do have a moment I find a reason to not... it's like exercise so good for you even feels good yet something just stops me... i know that i would benefit tremendously from it...because when i do get around to it ... i have great results...
    recently I've been dealing with back pain... and I tend to hold onto emotions... and I think I put the weigh t ot others troubles into my own back .... I could really use a release on this

Any thoughts or encouragements?

Hi ericavanh!

One thing some folks do is to make releasing everyday a goal and they release on it the way they would any other goal statement.

You can explore the advantages and disadvantages of putting the weight of others on your back by releasing on them.

Also, when you think of putting the weight of others on your back welcome it first,
    Then check what want does that arise from?
    Welcome your answer.
    Could you let go of wanting that want?
    Could you let go of wanting to get that want from putting the weight of others on your back?

Warmly,
    Delilah
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
    X